(fake) DATING

When I got back to the apartment I went straight to bed. I couldn't stand the fact that Lisa knows. I can't even look at her right now.

I feel sick. Hopefully once as fall I sleep this I can forget this. I hope I never wake up.

Well that's what what I thought 2 hours ago. I've been trying to fall asleep but I just can't. Replays of breakfast just keep playing in my head.

I love Sana unnie but sometimes she gets on my nerves.

Ugh

I throw myself out of bed and I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I slowly sip on my water I notice someone on the balcony. I get closer.

It's Jennie

Ah- you know what I'm bored let go talk to her

"Thank you for earlier, I don't know what I would've done with out you," I say as a join the girl on the balcony.

"What are you doing here?" She say as she scrunches her nose at me as if I am chewed up gum on the bottom on her shoe.

"I can't sleep," I blatantly say as I move closer to the girl, "What about you?"

Completely ignoring my question Jennie asks.

"What's with you and Lisa?"

"Nothing, why?" I quickly say before she suspects anything.

"Do you have a crush on her?" Jennie asks she she moves closer to me and plants her hand on my shoulder.

"I did."

"What happened?" Jennie asks with sullen eyes.

She looks as if she cares- she has repeatedly told me that she doesn't like me. What's with the sudden change?

"We used to be best friends."

"Used to?" The older girl says.

"Yea- I've had a crush on her ever since day one,"

I decide to leave- if anything I don't need pity from Jennie. Knowing that bitch she'd use it against me.

As I left for the door Jennie grabbed my hand and I turned for the door.

"Do you still have a crush on her?" She asks.

"I don't know," I say as I try to leave.

But she stops me once again.

"Do you want her?" Jennie asks

Before I could answer she says.

"Let's fake date- we can make Lisa jealous, and I can use you to get back at my ex."

"Who's your ex?" I say.

"His name is Kai, I broke up with him after he drugged me at a party. He's been bothering me ever since."

"I want to get over Lisa- ," I say.

"Can't you do this for me?" Jennie says as she grabs my hands.

"Why should I do anything for you- you hate me?" I say as I take my hands out of hers and go to my room.

Honestly I can't believe the audacity of that girl. She nonstop bitches about me and now she tries to act nice to get what she wants?!

I finally fall asleep in anger.

I wake up at 8:00 am and notice that there's someone sleeping in my arms. Their hair smells really good and they have a slight scent of Chanel perfume. That's when I realize who it is.

"AAAHH WTF!" I scream as I jump out of bed

"It's 8:00 am why are you yelling baby?" Jennie groan as she pulls me back into bed.

"Baby?!" I say confused as Jennie snuggles with me.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO SO LOUD?! SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Lisa screams as her and Rosie break into my room.

"Why is Jennie snuggling with you?" Jisoo asks as she Joins the pair at the doorway.

"Because Y/n's my girlfriend," Jennie simply states.

"Girlfriend?!" Rosie and I say in unison.

Rosie looks as if she wants to murder Jennie.

"Unnie you're not doing this to me on purpose right?" Rosie says as she starts to cry and leaves the room.

Lisa looks pissed and she leaves to go comfort Rosie.

"I don't know what's going on here." Jisoo says as she leaves as well- probably to go help Rosie.

"What the hell Jennie!" I say as I throw her off of me.

"It's working," Jennie says as she gets up, "Also call me unnie."

Jennie leaves the room

"Call me unnie," I say in a mocking tone as I get ready for the day.

Jennie left however her perfume is all over me.

"Ugh," I gag in disgust as I take my clothes off and change into something new.

Today is my first day back to school.

This break has felt long due to breaking up with my long term girlfriend and also deciding to live in this shit hole.

I can't wait-

I exit my room and I am greeted with Jennie again.

I roll my eyes

"What do you want?" I say.

"I wanted to be a good girlfriend- so I made you lunch for school." Jennie says as she hands me a paper brown bag.

"I'm fine, I'll buy lunch," I say as I try to walk past her.

"Just take it," she says as she shoves me the bag.

I want to leave... ugh

"Fine whatever, what even is it?" I say with an annoyed tone.

"Gimbap," she says.

"Ok I'm leaving." I say as I walk for the door.

Jennie grabs my arm

"You're not even gonna give me a good bye kiss?"

"Ew no TF," I say as I pull back, "this is just fake."

Then in the corner of my eye I see Lisa- I can't let my cover be blown.

I quickly peck Jennie on the head and dash out of the apartment- I want to forget what just happened... ew

As I drove to school I shuddered at what I had done.

- sami

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the rest. I'm gonna try to update more frequently. This story will contain drugs and murder- so if that triggers you pls don't continue reading. Anyways follow me on Instagram (ssamiisme) and TikTok (yerislostearpiece).