Maria, Maria

Warning: Smut, emotions. Read at your own risk. 

Whelp, that was as embarrassing. Mainly because while the 8 hour estimated limit had NOT factored in what happens when an exceptionally horny woman and the frustrating man who managed to get lucky get into it. I literally wouldn't allow him to sleep longer than 20 minutes and during round 7 aka the slow, tender, missionary position, my bed finally gave out and I knew I'd have to fix it. Until then, the floor held the mattress and I.....honestly couldn't complain. However, would I ACTUALLY tell this crazy man these things? HELL NO! But it was so worth it.

"Zuly." Got damn that gravelly voice still managed to make me crave him again despite the fact we had finished less than 3 hours ago. I could hear the soft creak of his leather jacket as he moved closer. I could fake being sleep for about 3 more minutes, MAYBE, but if he got too close...I'm done. "Zuly, if you're gonna ignore me, I'm gonna get you going my way. You'll like it but, we'll probably miss the flight. Or you'd need a wheelchair." Intrigued, I shifted slightly to have my comforter fall down slightly so my breast could be seen; I wanted to see what he'd do and let's be real: this was a fling. Best enjoy it now.

"Well, since you insisted." That wicked smirk held me captive as he rolled me over and began to kiss down my body. Everything tingled and came to life instantly, despite the soreness, the world going to hell, everything. He made me forget it and I needed that. We're going to be working together so I have to be in control of myself and hope for the best. He kept going lower and lower until he got to my clit. Now, Jon seemed to have some type of weird ability to know when my pussy needed to be gently nibbled, sucked, or even just licked for a while. I still don't know how the man did it but he was given a lot of vaginal related nicknames which, he earned. I could see how and why women were crazy about his weird ass but it wouldn't be me. No matter what.

I'm so lying to myself.

He nibbled on my clit, took the hood into his mouth, and hummed. Yep, I'm gonna be crazy too. It didn't help when this man decided that the best thing to do while humming was move his head gently to some rhythm only he knew. My body wound tighter and tighter until nothing existed except his mouth and my body. I needed to just....if he hummed just a little deeper....

"Sugar, we need to talk." This is not the right time for this! Who thinks to talk when I'm one second away from a truly good morning?! I tried to grab his head but of course, he moved too quickly, though he gently kept stroking inside me.

"We're going to be teammates. Partners. Traveling together for the foreseeable future."

"Uh huh." I subtly tried to push against his fingers. Those could do it too. I was still close enough for that to happen.

"Since I like you, love your pussy and smacking that ass, and am slightly fond of your hair against my skin, I vote we make this easier for everyone to understand." He smiled, stilled his fingers, waiting.

"Say what?" I had to blink slowly because I wanted to punch him for stopping AGAIN and I had to mentally roll back what he said to process it. The man who could never be tamed seemed to indicate that he actually wanted to be tamed. By ME? What in the blue hell! This had to be a dream or something. No way this could or would actually work. I was me: slightly awkward, still trying to make moves up this whole wrestling ladder, and undeniably Black while he was him: a crazy and messed up white guy who would enjoy this situation if only to make me uncomfortable.

"No. Mox, there's no way we work. You're the great Moxley. I'm me. All that's going to happen is that we'll do this storyline, advance our careers, and keep it moving. That's it. That's all." I pushed away from him, rushing into my bathroom. I couldn't have this conversation with him anymore. I didn't want to. Neither of us was ready for the relationship talk; it was just a few nights of really amazing sex to break the weird spell he had on me.

But....

If that were true....

Why did he look so crushed? Why did everything seem to shift in this moment? Why did I feel so empty?

"Hey, Zuly." He managed to rumble before I could shut the door. I refused to turn around because looking at him would change everything. That was scary for me.

"What, Mox? What is it?"

"My name is Jon, babe. You've got two months to figure yourself out. Then, you're mine." He sauntered past me, going into the kitchen to eat and get ready. "We leave in 2 hours, by the way."

Yep. I was screwed.