Juicy

Mox smiled as he lapped at her. Something about her tasted just right. She was delicious and her moans were wonderous. He wondered if she spoke other languages and if he found her spot, if he could make her scream in it.  His tongue flicked her clit and he placed a light nibble on it. She gasped, “MOX!” Nah. He needed to be the real him, not a domesticated version of him.

“Jon.” He flattened his tongue and slowly entered her center. “Or Daddy.” He winked at her and continued to hold her steady. He didn’t exactly need to as she was tied to the bed with some remarkably useful Spankz ® but she was shrivering as he did. He guessed that she really liked his hands.

“Nah. I’m not calling you-” She couldn’t finish her little statement because he had found a spot that reduced her to throaty moans and had her clit swelling.

Hmmmm....a squirter?! Jon hadn’t had one of those in quite some time and he wanted to receive a bath in all of her juices. He deserved it. He rolled off the bed and headed to her suitcase. He had seen something in her bag that would allow him to make sure that he could find out if a) she was a squirter and b) how many times could she cum. He grabbed his little friend and walked it over to her. Her eyes got anime big and while hilarious, he wondered what that may look like after she saw him. He slipped the little machine into her despite her pleas and turned it on.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” Mix yelled as loud as possible, trying to get out of her binds. “I’m gonna....ohhhhhh....my...GAWD!”

She came as Mox watched fascinated as the little machine just sucked on her clit and managed to move inside her at the same time. Deciding he wanted to make her squirt, he licked on her clit as it was massaged. Suddenly, she tensed and warned him to move. He didn’t and instead, she baptized his face in a warm, wet gush. She wasn’t finished as she came again and again, moaning his name softly.

“Mox.” He hummed, the motion making her cum again.

“Mox.” She was getting louder. How could she still be talking?!

“MOXLEY!”

It was all a warm, wet dream and she had woken him up. He looked down at his dick which was probably forever impressed with his jeans zipper.

“You look a little happy there, sir. Wanna tell me her name?” Mix had decided to drive the first leg of the trip so he could sleep.  The bar fight made her ready to go and edgy. Driving would calm her.

“No.” Mox looked at her. “She’s gonna find out soon. Real soon. She’ll be happier than I am.” He noticed she swallowed quickly and loudly.

“Need some air, Mixly?”