Chapter 63: Akatsuki

“Jiraya-Sama, "I Called out He Turned Around And Asked , “What Is It Sasuke?" I Replied , “I Thinks I Will Tag Along I Have To Teach Naruto Something and Let Sakura Come With Us She Is Also A Lot Like Tsunade.Like Both Can Turn Anything Into Crater With A Punch *shivers*".We Go To The Ramen Shop To See Naruto and Sakura Waitting For Me Their We Ordered A Bowl And Told Them About Being At the Gate Tommorow So We Can find Tsunade About Being 5Th Hokage.

Morning, the three of us met with Jiraya at the village entrance and we continued to move towards the gambling town to meed Tsunade. On The way I Told Naruto To Add Chakra Nature To His Rasengan And Told Him To Create A Single Clone And Let It Add Wind Chakra.After 2 Hours He Created A “Wind-Style Rasengan" and I Praised Him And Told Him To Learn in One Handed.But To Rest Now.

Meanwhile in The Village Two People Wearing Black Cloaks Heared Gossip About Naruto And Sasuke Creating Clones and Then Team 7 Fighting Against 600 Shonobi And Winning and Stories About Them Saving The Village and They Left With Jiraya This Morning.As They Moved They Were Confronted By Asuma And Kurenai.Then Kakashi Showed Up and Asked, “Why Are You here Itachi?"He Replied, “We Are Here For The Fourths Legacy". Kakasho Replied, “Naruto?Huh He Is Quiet A Lot Stronger Than Me But My Point Is Can You beat Sasuek?He Can Beat Lord Jiraya After The Invasion."Itachi Frowned But Then the Same Happened And Kaalshi was Put In Coma.

Meanwhile, we were on the way to the Gambling town. Naruto had already Made One- Handed the “Wind Style Rasengan" But Trying To Keep It Stable.. Jiraya asked "What did you want to talk to me about?" I just said "Its about the person from the leaf village who helped Orochimaru attack the Village". Jiraya asked "What are you saying? Why would someone help attack their own village?" I said "Don't play dumb old man. I know you have your doubts. But let me confirm them. So many ninjas cannot enter the village borders unnoticed and into the village. I investigated Hayate's death and found about that he was killed by a sand ninja. And one thing led to another and finally figured out everything".

Jiraya asked "Then tell me Sasuke, who was the perpetrator? and do you have any proof?" I nodded and said "Yes I have proof, but lt waits till we meet Tsunade and we'll discuss all of that person's crime. And let me tell you, it'll shock you people to death". As I collected information, I noticed that he's the worst person alive in history. Jiraya already had some idea, but was anxious to know, it from my mouth, but didn't probe further as he knew my character. Like that days passed and Naruto was now can Use One Handed “Wind Style:Rasengan". In The Meantime Sakura Increasd The Level Of Restriction Seal And Inceased The Amount Of Chakra Se Has .Currently She Has Elite Jonin Levels Chakra and With With my “Strength Of A Thousand Buddha"  Seal She Can Rival Me And Naruto.

Meanwhile at the town famous for Gambling, Tsunade and her apprentice Shizune heard a building crash and headed their to check out. There they saw Orochimaru who asked to heal him in return will revive her brother and her lover.

After that, she went to her hotel and started contemplating. Meanwhile the Three Of  us arrived at an hotel and booked rooms. Jiraya went behind a girl leaving us back at the hotel. I knew it was all a plot by Itachi so I waited for them.

Moments later we heard a knock on the door and Naruto opened the door. Itachi and Kisame Was Standing there.I Came By Naruto and Said, “Ah Brother It Has Been A While .Naruto Why Do Not You and Sakura Fight Kisame And I Will Face Brother?And be careful Of His Sword."I Turn Towards Itachi And Say , “Ah , won't You Give Me A Hug Brother?"Itachi then said "Your hate isn't enough to face me yet...." I cut him off saying "Yeah yeah I should Awaken my eyes and then face you, who is almost blind right." Itachi became shocked and used Tsukuyomi on me. I was pulled in his genjutsu and then I was tied up. He started showing me how he killed the clan. I activated my owm Mangekyou and released myself from the restraints and  learnt that I have somehow copied Tsukuyomi.

The knowledge on how to use it just came to me Suddenly. I used my own Tsukuyomi and changed the scenery. Itachi was totally shocked seeing my Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi then said "So, You have those eyes. Whom did you loose?" I said "I activated it the day you left the village."

---END---