A Fresh Start

Hey guys it's me Bubbon, Just wanted to say one thing before we get this chapter started, Miruko and Hawks were 20 when Izuku was born, that way they weren't underage when he was born. Just wanted to clarify that for you reading, now enjoy this chapter.

"Oi bird brain, come here and look at our little runt. Seem's like he inherited my quirk, Or maybe just the transformation but I think he'll be called, Izuku, hey he should take my last name, Usagiyama"

"Izuku? I thought you would have gone with my name suggestion, also why your last name? I thought he'd sound pretty cool with my last name, you know Takami Izuku has a good ring to it."

"Oh shut your mouth Keigo, actually we will go with your last name so paparazzi don't realize he is my son, you know they know my last name and all."

"Hold on, what's going on? I.......I though I was going to the afterlife, guess not"

Izuku's eyes began to flutter open, a bright light shining on the but they quickly adjusted to the light, and as they fully opened he began to look around the room, it seemed to be a hospital. He was able to see two people, or what he assumed to be people, there was a woman with white hair and bunny ears who was holding him, part of his vision was covered thanks to the ladies oppai, there was also a male who had blonde hair and big, crimson wings, it seemed like Baki was now their child. 

He tried to talk, wanting to know where he was and how he got there, but all that came out was incoherent babbling which was fairly loud, he stopped and realized that he was an infant, oh great. However the babbling caught the attention of the woman and male who smiled at Izuku, they seemed like some good people, let's hope they weren't like Yujiro.

"Seems like he's awake now, sad he only inherited your quirk Rumi. Wish he inherited my wings and my stunning loo-OW don't jab me!"

The male, who Baki quickly deduced to be Keigo, who also seemed like his dad thanks to what he said, got jabbed in the side by the female, who Baki was also quickly able to deduce was Rumi, his new mother. Baki took a bit of time to register this new information while Rumi sighed before she began looking down at Izuku, when her eyes landed on him she started smiling at him, She gently poked his cheek, trying to calm down Izuku and also not knowing what to do since she's a new mother. His cheek getting poked made Baki move his arms a small amount but it also felt, nostalgic, it felt calming and relaxing.
"If I could talk I would tell her to stop, but this feels pretty good. I like it"

"Heh, seems like he enjoys it. I wish I could hold him for longer, but the doctors have to make sure he doesn't have any tumors or defects in him, either way we'd still love him."

Keigo smiled at Rumi and nodded who smiled at Izuku once again before he got taken by a doctor so they could check to see if he had any deformities in his body, at least they were going to love him incase he had anything wrong with him was a thought that went through his mind. All of the tests and diagnostics would take around two to three days to complete, which would give Baki plenty of time to think about what he could do next. The doctors took a few hours to examine Baki, it seemed that his quirk already came out somewhat given the fact that he already has rabbit feet and bunny ears. Baki's new body in its baby state was nearly 40 inches long, clocking in at a length of 36 inches and a weight of 5Kgs, he was quite a big a heavy newborn. Baki began to think about what had just happened to him, he wasn't in Heaven but not in Hell, where was he?

"Alright, It seems like I'm in a new world. I was hoping to go to heaven and spend the rest of time with my mum, seems like I can't anymore, But It does seem like I have a fresh start on life once again. This is going to be fun, let's hope he isn't here."

A few weeks would pass in the hospital, during which Baki was waiting to be taken to his new home with new family. He was excited to start anew and hopefully live the life he wanted to live, one with a loving family. There were many thoughts he had, a lot of them being about his new parents, how would they act? Would they train him like Yujiro used to train him? 

Those were some of the thoughts going through his mind, Baki may have wanted to live with a loving family but he also wanted to be stronger. He wanted to be someone people look up to and admire, he didn't want to live his previous life where all he knew was fighting, he wanted to know what it was like to live as a normal kid. 

After countless hours of thinking Baki came to a conclusion, he would train to become one of the strongest people, one who would save as many people as he could just so he could know that he was stronger then Yujiro. After a few more days of staying in the hospital, Baki was finally taken to his new home with Keigo and Rumi, one where he'd be loved by both his new mother and father, he couldn't help but think about what his life would have been if Yujiro wasn't so self-centered. But now wasn't the time to think about that, all that he needed to think about was his new life that he was able to start, he had finally gotten what he wanted for so long. He got A Fresh Start.