The Early Years

Four years. 

Four years have passed since Baki was brought into this new world and subsequently four years since his passing in his original world, a world he really did care about, a world where he was killed by his father Yujiro Hanma, that worlds "Strongest Creature" or more like his previous father who Baki called a "Complete Sadistic Egotistical Prick". 

His current father is a young pro hero by the name of Keigo Takami, but that name isn't known to the public, and there were heroes who didn't know his real name, he was a blonde male who stood at a height of 5"7 with bright crimson rings. He is also known by his pro hero name "Wing Hero: Hawks". Hawks was the fastest growing hero in Japan, having already gotten to be the fourth ranked hero at the age of 22. 

Bakis mother was Rumi Usagiyama, a tanned woman with a muscular build who stood at a reasonable height of 5"2. Rumi had a lot of features that made her noticeable, one was being that she had pure white hair along with big, pure white bunny ears, and to top off the bunny look she had a small, also pure white, bunny tail. With those features she'd be noticeable even without her hero costume on, the same would go for Keigo given his big wings. Rumi was also known as the "Rabbit Hero: Miruko". Most people would kill to be the children of pro hero's, let alone one of the youngest pro hero's but, this is what Baki got handed. 

During those four years many wonderful feats happened, well wonderful for his parent's whilst normal for Baki as he already knew how to do these things. Izuku started to walk at the age of one, where he subsequently started to talk. Both of his parent's were shocked, their child walked and talked at the age of one, but they were also amazed that their child was able to do things which should have happened a few years after he was born, but that was only the beginning. 

At the age of three Izuku was already faster then most teenagers. There was one teenager who was apart of the best track team in Japan, and his team was going to the nationals, and when the teen heard the news that there was a toddler faster then most teens, he wanted to put it to the test. Izuku was already faster then the teen, Izuku absolutely destroyed him in a race. His parent's summed it up that it was because of Miruko's quirk that he had such speed, which made her faster then most adults and more feeble. When Izuku got put into Kindergarten, Izuku got put in the "Older Kids" part of the kindergarten, which was because he could already walk and talk.

"Izuku! What the hell did you do?!"

Rumi was furious at her son for something, what was this something? Izuku had beaten up a bully and the bullies friends at his primary school who picked on a girl with blue hair and cute little curls in said hair. Earlier in the day Izuku saw that the girl was getting bullied, and he knew the girl, Her name was Nejire Hado, a girl who joined earlier in the year. Baki really liked her, she was a fun, energetic and carefree girl, but when she got her quirk there was a few kids who didn't like her quirk and began to pick on her. One day Izuku saw that they were bullying her, He was absolutely furious that the bullies were attacking his friend, he had charged at them and when he got to them he lifted two of them by the shirt and threw them into the bush, he looked at the main bully and began beat the crap out of the kid before a teacher heard the commontion and pulled Izuku away.

"I only gave someone a taste of their own medicine"

"You could have told a teacher about it! I'm glad you protected your friend but you didn't have to hurt them! Now go to your room and think about what you did, dinner will be ready soon."

Rumi had lifted her hand and pointed to a lovely looking mahogany door, where there was a sign that said "Little Bunnies room". Izuku looked at the door before looking back at his mother, he had to listen to what his mother said or else he would have gotten into bigger trouble, which was mainly getting a spanking and extra vegetables. Once Izuku got into his room he looked around it, the walls were painted a lovely crimson red with white splashes that made it pop. The room was nicely tidy, he had posters of his parents on the wall and his bed, a lovely cedar wood frame with a green mattress topper, along with two plushies of his parents on it. Izuku walked to his bed and grabbed a small box that was under it, it was a box that held something only Baki would know about. Inside the box was a drawing of his previous father, Yujiro Hanma, Baki took a few days to draw it but when he finished it, it looked exactly like his previous father.

"I'm going to surpass you in this world father, trust me I will"

Baki smiled, he knew what his goal was even if Yujiro, the shit bag of a father, wasn't there to witness it, Baki was going to surpass Yujiro no matter what, it was only a matter of time. He put the drawing back into the old shoe box, which he then slid back under his bed. Izuku heard his mother call out for him, stating that dinner was ready, he replied to her and ran out of the room to have dinner. The next few years were going to be fun.

Hey guys, Bubbon here. I am happy to say that I am back in action with writing my stories, I'll set up a writing schedule for myself so I can actually not be lazy. I hope that you's enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to add more to this story. Love you's my little Bubbles.

-Bubbon