Sports Festival

"Now, we will have class 1A's Katsuki Bakugo, make a student pledge."

Bakugo walks on stage and leans in to the microphone.  "I just want to say, I'm going to win."  Everyone starts yelling and he gets off the stage. 

"Now, we will select the first event!"  The obstacle course pops up and the race starts.

Y/n waits for everyone else to start trying to get through the pass and watches as they get their feet frozen.  He smiles and looks to Shinso and squats down.  "Don't just stand there Monotone.  Get on." He says, as Shinso gets on his back and holds on to the handle bars.  Y/n then jumps to a wall and continues to wall jump across to the end of the entrance.  'Shinso, I'll make sure that we both get in to the hero course.  You know my pain, facing the unfairness of this school.'  He lands and continues to run, the spikes in the feet digging into the ice. 

Mineta is bouncing along, as happy as can be.  He was going to come in 3rd at this rate!  And then he hears something.  A series of clunks, getting louder.  He also hears that noise accompanied by the hiss of hydraulics.  He looks behind himself and screams.  Behind him, is the power loader armor from Alien.  But better, faster, more agile.  "Y/n told me about you Mineta."

"Whose-" and he stops, his eyes going blank.

"Fill the area behind us with the balls from your quirk."  Shinso instructs.  Mineta does so as Y/n and him continue onward.  Eventually Mineta snaps out of it and looks around confused.

"Bakugo you ass!  I'm coming to put you 6 feet under!"  Y/n yells, as Bakugo looks behind him and sees Y/n in the suit.

"You attend this school?!  And where the fuck did you get that you bastard?!"  Bakugo yells.

"It was a gift from your mother!"  Shinso yells in a perfect TF2 spy impression.

"Why you li-"  he face plants.

"Use your quirk to destroy the robots ahead."  Shinso instructs.

As they continue, Bakugo blasts through the robots.  Shinso let's him go and they continue to run.  Y/n begins to slow down and Shinso looks to him.  "Why are you slowing down?"

"We have to get across this."  He says, coming to a full stop 3 feet in front of the pit. 

"Oh, don't suppose you have a jet pack?"

"No, I have one better.  You'll want to get off for this."  The armor shifts till it has l treads instead of legs.  The treads appear to have spikes on them.  "Get on."

"This obstacle tests people's dexterity and agility.  If they fall in, they loose."  Mic yells.

"What's the plan?"

"We drive in and out.  He said no falling in.  He didn't say anything about us climbing down."

They drive down the vertical edge and weave past the pillars in the pit, and drive back up.  After they get out, the suit regains its legs and they run to the next obstacle.

"It appears that Y/n Masters found a loophole!  He didn't fall in, so they're still in!"  Present Mic yells.

"Mine feild ahead?!"  Y/n reports confused.  "The threat sensors say that they have a mine field." 

"I can confirm from here captain."  Shinso says, looking through a set of binoculars.  "If you're careful, we can walk through."

"The mine feild.  Its filled with explosives, not powerful enough to hurt, but enough to scare the devil out of ya!"  Mic yells.