No Mission to Impossible

It is I!
The author and Narrator!

Taskmaster looks around confused for a moment, before returning to repairing the truck.

I have returned from updating Y/n and the BiOmnitrix!

Taskmaster takes off his mask and yells to Sazu, "Are you talking Mirage!?"

"No!"

Taskmaster puts on his welding mask and continues to work on the truck.

And I am here with a new update!

"All Right! Who the hell keeps talking?"

I've been working on this chapter in the background for a while now.

Taskmaster walks up to a wall and taps on it.

I hope you enjoy-

"Who the hell are you and how did you get in my base!?"

How the hell did you get in here!?

"I followed the voice."

You can here me? Good god, he's become self aware. If you can here me, Send hel-

Sorry, but the story you were reading i̶͕̓̒́̎s̶̮͇̏ experiencing ţ̵̙̭̝͚͚͉͙͋̂̋̊̉͆͊̃͠ͅę̵̛̞̰̱̳̳̘͓̉̿͌́̈͒͑̔̾̓͝ͅc̸̡͖͖͚͎̝͕͑̋h̷̢̡͍͔͎̻͊̓̀͊̚n̶͖̺̗̓̎̋͛̔̐͛̓̓͐͠i̶̛͖͈̺͎̿c̸̡͈̰̠͕̮̒a̸̼͗l̷̺͔̖̖̺̮͕̽͜ difficulties

Taskmaster sits back down on his stool and continued to weld his van back together. As he finishes, Tie walks downstairs and grabs a drill from his toolbox. "Can you read?"

"Ummm, yeah?" Tie says.

"Then read the sign next time. I don't want to blind one of you with this." Taskmaster says, turning back to his work.

"Sorry, I didn't see the sign. I'll be careful next time." Tie says, walking back up the stairs.

As Tie finishes her full body gym and sets the screwdriver down. "Hey Tie, why were you screwdrivering the air?" Halberd asks.

"Huh?" Tie looks confused, as her gym equipment is still sitting on the floor in parts.

Mirage laughs and walks past her.

"You son of a bitch!" Tie yells, turning around, and running at Mirage. Mirage sees her and uses his quirk to split. A red Mirage runs left and a blue one runs right. Tie grabs the air in front of her and judo throws Mirage.

"Ow."

"Now, your going to help me put together my equipment." Tie says, tossing Mirage a screwdriver.

Meanwhile, Taskmaster puts away his tools and walks up to his office and takes a look at the mission board. "Hmm, we've got a hostage situation, a bank robbery, and an active shoot out." He slides the bank robbery to the side on the screen, and taps the Shoot out. "I know a few of these crooks." He selects it and the mission statement turns green, and in bold letters above it, it says Active.

"Alright agents, we have an active Shoot Out in downtown. Get ready, these guys are good at causing chaos." Taskmaster gets in the truck and pulls up the live feed.