He's-he's...

Please comment mistakes!! I wrote this quite late and fought to keep my eyes open.

Previously

Within a blink of an eye it was over. The portal was gone. So was Izuku. The dust started to settle, the fires crackled on in the silence behind them. No one dared breath, as if a breath could make this all real.

*Poof*

Katsuki appeared; and everyone knew then the nightmare had just begun.

.............................................................................

After Izuku had been taken it had been an immediate clean up of the situation. All injured were taken to hospital, any defeated villains capture and taken in for questioning.

Katsuki himself was piled into the back of an ambulance for a quick checkup - though he felt like he hadn't been all that hurt. In truth he didn't remember, didn't feel the hands pull him to the truck or hear the questions asked.
Instead dull eyes looked ahead without blinking; a cold sweat rippling across his skin as he rewatched Aizawa sigh a rugged breath and mutter that Midoryia had sacrificed himself to save him. Again and again the moment restarted, the thud of the ground when his marble broke, the frantic screaming for Izuku just to be met with those dead eyes of his teacher; then hearing that line all over again. Each time he let out a small inaudible cry, sometimes gagging as he tried to breath.

Shock. That's what the nurse said as she wrapped a blanket across his unresponsive shoulders and laid him down, keeping a close eye on him. His classmates wearily watched the teen, but most were trapped in thoughts of their own as eyes began to sting and leak. Selfish thoughts of reprimand and self hatred ran rugged through their collective minds; even after they had been driven back to the school and a situational debriefing had all but told them it wasn't their fault.

It took a few hours for Katsuki to finally 'wake up', even if his eyes had been open the whole time, and he found himself in an infirmary. Not that he really cared, he kept trying to blink himself awake from this nightmare that just wouldn't let him escape. Even after IcyHot had said it was real he just couldn't believe it, but once he saw him mum - he knew.

She was called; all the parents were. They practically all came running to their children, most picking them up from the dorms, some going to the hospital. This was the case for Mitsuki And Masaru Bakugo, who came to see two kids and could only find one. After being told what happened, that their practically second son had been taken, they started crying - what else were they meant to do? However, when they peered through the window in the door, checking to see if their son was asleep, the picture gazing back almost broke them.

When they entered, everything finally crumbled.

"Katsuki..." Masaru shattered the silence in the room, looking at the distant expression and vacant eyes of his son. Worry and pity laced within his tone as he spoke, "Katsuki."
The teen seemed to nearly notice him, turned towards them but not quite recognising who they were. He could almost look confused If not for the slight tilt of his brow and lips pressing together even tighter.

Hiccuping raked Mitsuki's body as she rushed into her son to latch into him nestling his face into her shoulder, his hospital gown quickly becoming damp. A moment passed before he slowly bend his arms around her, pressing harder and harder until he started to violently sob; his world finally crashing about his head. Masaru joined the hug, quiet tears drowned out by Katsuki's almost screaming wails; wretching and gagging on air as fat tears soaked his mother's hair, to whom he clutched tighter.