Three..

Jack G. POV

"Bro we got new neighbors !" I yell across the room for Johnson to hear.

"Yea dude your mom told me and theirs a girl about our age and she has a brother too the same age ." Johnson says.

Johnson goes to his house. I started getting ready I take a quick shower. Put on a black shirt with a Maroon color polo cardigan with some black pants and black vans.

"Jack we are leaving now ." My mom yells from the kitchen.

"I thought we were waiting for JJ and his parents !" I respond.

"Omg I totally forgot ." She yells.

To waist time, I get on Twitter and upload a status.

@jackgilinsky : Man I know idk how she looks like or who she is but I just want to meet her already.

Johnson and his parents are here so we walk to our neighbors house. When we get their i ring the doorbell, cause my parents have food in their hands and JJ's parents have drinks.

Marissa POV

I was on Twitter when a tweet caught my eye.

@jackgilinsky : Man I know idk how she looks like or who she is but i just want to meet her already.

I retweet the tweet .

"I'll get it !" My mom yells.

"Okay be their in a bit ." Daniel and I respond.

Omg I hear the front door open, what if it's a cute guy and he thinks I'm ugly ? NO! Don't think that your beautiful Hun.

I slowly tip toe downstairs. WAIT! give me a sec, theirs a blondie and a dark hair boy ?! OMG WHAT IF THATS THEM ? is that even possible. I start walking down and my mom turns around and Daniel is behind me.

"This is my daughter Marissa and this is my son Daniel ." My mom introduces us.

Okay mom, why did you look at me all excited when you introduced me ?

They all turn around, OMG IT IS THEM. BRO IM GOING TO DROP DEAD RIGHT HERE IN MY OWN HOUSE ! WTF. IM SO HAPPY THAT IM CHEESIN RIGHT KNOW.

"Hi I'm Jack G. and I'm Jack J. but call me JJ or Johnson ." They introduced themselves.

"I know who yall are im a big fan ." I say calmly.

That went smooth. Good girl, I deserved a pat on the back.

"Hi, I'm Katherine and this is my Husband David ." I shake their hands.

"These are my parents ." Johnson introduced them to me.

"Hi nice to meet yall ." I greet them.

I kept on looking at Jack G and saw we were like matching wow. I need to take a pic with him.

Jack G POV

omg we are like matching, Marissa is so freakin beautiful. I need to take a picture with her like asap and I need to talk to her.
________________________________

Hi guys, well this is my first time to write a fan fic. I don't know if this is good enough or not. I'm going to update like every 2 days out of week, but hope yall like it ! Thanks for reading