Ninthteen...

Marissa's POV

I can't believe I might be going with Jack and the guys to go live in LA. When we get to my I run to my door and unlock it while Jack comes running behind me. When I open the door I hear.....

"SURPRISE !" Jacks and my family yell.

"HEY BESTIE !" I hear toria yell.

"OMG" I RUN UP TO HER AAN HUG HER.

"I've missed you so much. " she says.

"I missed you too bestfriend." I say.

I say hi to my family and to jacks family. My parents and Jack and I are at the table talking.

"I was going to ask if mari can move in with me in..... LA ?" Jack asks.

"All the way over there ?" My mom asks.

"Wait what ." my dad says.

"Yes mom all the way over there and dad what do you think ?" I say and ask.

"I mean I'm fine with it but it just surprised me." My dad replies.

"I'm fine with it to but when are yall going to move over there ?" My mom asks.

"Probably like in 3 months ." Jacks answers.

"We are fine with it but no baby until your 20 or older Mari !" My both parents say.

"Okay parents ." I laugh.

I look at Jack in the eyes and I can see he's happy.

"Finally my girl and I are going to be living together in LA, my bestfriend and I are going to make music together ." He says happily.

" WHAT BESTFRIEND ? YOUR MOVING TO LA !" Victoria screams.

"SHHH ! don't say it to loud." I place my finger on her lips. My bestfriend is super loud.

"Yes we are ." Jack says hugging me and pecking my lips.

"goals but where's Johnson ?" Toria asks.

My bestfriend and Johnson have been talking since like 4 months ago. They really like each other but Johnson needs to ask her out. My bestfriend is a keeper.

"JOHNSON !" She yells when she sees him.

"BABE !" Johnson yells back.

Omg Johnson just called my bestfriend babe ! I'm literally happy for her. Hope they go out anytime soon.