Twelve....

Marissa's POV

I wasn't in the mood for nothing, Madison always ruins everything.

"What happend back there ?" My brother asked.

"I don't like Madison, she jacks g ex. Do you even know how old she is or anything ?" I asked my brother.

"Oh shit are you serious ? Isn't she like 18 or something ?" He replied.

"Yes don't you know anything, no she's 16 ." I said.

"She still hot for a 16 year old ." He replies.

"Are you ..... Omg you just don't fucking talk to me ." I said straight up.

"Why don't you like her ?" He asked.

"Cause she's one of those girls who likes to talk shit and not confront. Basically she was talking shit about me and she likes to copy famous people ." I told him.

"Sorry sis if you don't like her I don't like her ." I smiled.

We walk into G house.

"Hey babe, hi dan !" Jack yelled.

"Hi jack and jack ." Daniel greeted.

I ignored and just went to G's rooms. I honestly know my brother well he's just going to keep talking to her.

Jack G's POV

Something is wrong with Mari. I run behind her and I see that she went into my room. I try to open it but it's locked.

"Babe open the door ." I whisper.

I hear her getting off my bed and she came to open the door.

"What's wrong ?" I asked and laid next to her.

"Madison was at my house with my brother ." She whispered.

"What ? What happend ?" I asked.

"Well I left your house and then I open the door to my house, I see her sitting on the couch watching tv. I told her to get out of the house she said no. I got her keys and threw them out, got her by the hair and kicked her out of my house. I don't like her idk why she keeps on coming back." She says.

"Don't worry about her she's just some teenage girl that has no talent or that doesn't do nothing for life just remember that I love you sooooo soooo much ." I reply

"I love you so sooooooooo much gilinsky ." She kissed me in my lips.

We ended up sleeping in the same bed cause it looked like she was tired.