Twenty Three..

( Mari and Jack rooms on top. )

Mari POV

I'm going to let Jack pick out room because he let me have a dog and I'm a nice girlfriend.

"Jack and Mari go pick out yall's room first." Skate says.

Jack and I head upstairs to were all the bedrooms are. Theirs 4 bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs but that one is the guest room.

"Babe pick out the room that you want for us" I tell G.

"Alright baby." He looks at me and winks.

He's probably thinking something dirty. Why do boys always think dirty ?

He looked at 3 bedrooms already and he didn't even like them, they were to small or didn't have a big closet. He opened the 4th door on the the other side of the house and it's in the corner separated from the 3 other bedrooms.

"Babe this is going to be ours !" He says.

"I like it to babe because it's bigger from all the rooms and it has a bathroom inside." I reply.

Plus our room had a porch/balcony outside.

We head back downstairs to get our luggage.

"You guys can go pick out yall's rooms already. We picked ours." I tell the boys.

All of us head upstairs all at on time with all our luggage too. When we get their the boys go running to find their perfect room.

"FOUND MINE !" JJ yells.

"SAME !" We here skate yell.

"fuck you Sam i wanted that one ." Skate complains. Like always.

"Sorry bro but hey theirs a room downstairs and it's pretty big." Sam replies.

"True true ill prolly want that one, fuck it the room downstairs is mine !" Skate goes downstairs.

At this moment it's 11:28pm and im pretty tired and I lay down on the bed.

"G im tired, come play with my hair." I say.

"Just let me change into some shorts babe!" He yells from the restroom.

"Ok !" I reply.

Nothing has happend yet but im already enjoying my house with my fav guy and the boys (:
_______________________________
OMG ITS BEEN FOREVER ! So thanksgiving break is around the corner and tomorrow is my last day of school for the break. I might update on Wednesday or on Friday (: