Tommorow

(1 week later)("Night Time")(Distribution time)(Block 1)

Guider1 Pov:

"This is what all you in coming 1's have been waiting for..." pauses for suspense. "Distribution.. This is were you find out who you will be accommodating with for your time here in zinkota. In Openness(open to experiance/"crazy" i guess) are Prodigy, Camila, Trevor, Payton, Swoozie... In Conscientiousness (carful/nerds) are Conor, Zendaya, Twist, Beauty, China...In Extroversion(outgoing/social) are Dario, Adriane ,Travis, London, Dana...In Agreeableness(kind/honest) are Tyga, Hip Hop, Diggy ,Zonnique, Patrick...Last but surly not least in Neuroticism(Depressed/jealous) are Princeton, Shania, jacob, Lilly, Cole... Us Guiders are here to insure your well being. Meet with your assigned distribution guider for further instruction. At this time may everyone stand for the zinkota motto."

Zonnique Pov: The way it felt...me seeing all of them simultaneously get up and chant...it was life altering.

Everyone: "Every new day is another chance to change your life"

They all say except zonnique and empty out to there living facilities.

Hip Hop:" Aye know yu wit us" she yells from across the room motioning in the direction of three other people from the party.

(Agreeableness living quarters)(Zonnique n group in front of there room)

Patrick Pov: I guess this were we beez stayin...

"Wht yall waiting for..open the door." he says eyes wide confused

Hip Hop: "Once we open this door we'll officially become 1's" she says kidingly falling back into tyga's arms

Zonnique: " Dang girl... N i thought i was dramatic." she laughs as diggy opens the door.

Diggy: "We one's!!!" He yells running around the futuristic looking orange colored room and throws himself on the couch.

MEANWHILE

(Conscientiousness living quarters)(Zendaya n group in front of there room)

Connor Pov: Wow were finally ones and i get a room with zendaya .. Hehe voulez vous

Zendaya:"Open the door dang." she teases irritated pushing china out the way opening the door.

China:"Yesh i was juss trying to saver the moment" she says dropping her bottom lip seeing the all red ventige looking room as beauty rushes in to claim her bed.

Beauty: "I call this one" she says realising the lump on the right side Pulling away the covers. "Twist wht yu doing in my bed!" she yells irritated.

Twist:"Uhh i can walk thru walls dur" he lauphs "Dis ones mine-" he gets cut off by beauty speeding away.

MEANWHILE

( Openness living quarters)(Payton n group in front of there room)

Prodigy Pov: Sheeeeesh i got payton n camila-

Camila:" Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" she yells as she bust through the door of a purple folkish looking room

Payton:" Ahahahaha!!" she lauphs running in to claim her bed. "This ones mine" she yells running electricity through the middle spelling her name as trevor n swoozie-

MEANWHILE

(Extroversion living quarters)(Dario n group in front of there room)

Adriane Pov: Were finally 1's....I here tht they decorate rooms according to distribution.. Openness should have purple for passion. Conscientiousness Red for rage. Extroversion pink for happiness. Agreeableness orange for laziness. N Neuroticism should have grey for timidity.

Dario:" We ones." he yells slaming the door open to see a pink modern looking room. "Oh heck naw" he says turning into a bird flying in to claim his bed.

Travis:"Am i being punk... Yea thts whts happening .. " he says as london busts out laphing running in as dana teleports to his bed.

PAUSE

That was part 4 of my new story -------> "All Things Go"

FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT-----> for more

PLAY