Something

(Guide)(First Day)(All Distributions)

Dario Pov: Time to learn more bout my powers!!!! This finna be crunk!! Haha

Guider2 speaking on a microphone "Attention all distributions this is guide you will all have it once a day who you will be training with varies each day today is Pink with orange red with purple and grey will be distributed evenly. Today is were you get ranked so be at your best.

Zonnique: "What does it mean by ranked" she says saying the last word differently.

Hip Hop:"Its how they determine wht classes youll be taking. N hahah we dont call them its we call them ...them"

Tyga:"I was confused at first to" he whispers playfully over his shoulder.

(20 Mins later)(Drills)

Guider3: "Now you will be put against eachother in a number of trials first 1 on 1 then 2 on two. First is Tyga and hip hop n then Zonnique and Dario next Adriane and Travis..."

Hip Hop: "May the best Orange win" she says shaking his hand n they both make there way to the platforms.

Diggy: "Im bettin on hip hop" he lauphs putting his hand on his chin talking to Adriane.

Adriane:"Ahahaha Naw Tyga gon fry dat a-" she gets cut off by london

London:"Ahaha Yall better be worrying bout y-" she get cut of by Hip Hop knocking tyga out.

Zonnique: "Arnt you gonna apologize" she says lauphing a lil

Patrick:"Ahahaga..yea after all we are oranges." he lauphs flicking his thumbs and index fingers up.

Guider3: "Next up is Zonnique and dario"

"im not the darkest every ones says im the darkest" he says lauping carring on a conversation with Adriane.

Travis:"Poor fellow...Ahahaga Nique finna-" he gets cut off by london.

Dario flys in a circle around nique n poops on her arm. 

Zonnique:"do you wanna die!!!" She yells looking up at dario n bending the water from Dana's water bottle to freeze dario mid air.

Guider3: "Since these two have already seemed to have completed drills. They will be serving an hour of solitary intill everyone has finished with there drill." them says expressionless.

"See what you did!!! Dang ion evn......." he says shifting back to a human n burst out the double doors.

Hip hop: "2 Sections down to the left" she says to nique putting her arm on her shoulder.

Zonnique:" "leave me alone or something" She says mad leaving the room.

(15Mins Later)(Solitary)(45Mins left)

Zonnique Pov:

Dario:"You should to"

"Tht was random?" She says on the on there side of the empty glass room.

Dario: "excuse me??" he says confused as heck turning around.

"can you back up" she says moving back making a disgusted face.

Dario: " "are you insane!" he says after pausing for a good while n faces the wall.

Zonnique: "why are you sitting over here" she says turning to face the wall.

"Zonnique thats kinda rude" he snapps. "Arent you supose to be a-" he gets cut off

"there are more important stuff to talk about" she says annoyed blocking him out.

(30Mins Later)(Solitary)(15Mins left)

"Zonnique are you a tom boy" he says death staring her for a while n then speaking.

"No" She says arrogantly before looking around and at herself.

"I was just wondering if you were one" he says irritated n shocked as nique checks the time. N he gets up n walks over to her. "Hi" he says looking down at her for a while.

Zonnique looks up n moves over akwardly without looking at him.

"No im not gonna sit with you" he says like it would never happen n barely noticeable giggles nervously.

"just wanted to say hi to my classmate" he says looking at her for a while then walks back to the other side of the room.

(10Mins Later)(Solitary)(5Mins left)

Dario: "Zonnique why are you so quiet" he snaps angry.

Zonnique starts mumbling subconsciously .

Dario:"Do you have a speach problem" he says obnoxiously

"Thats it im done!!" she says aggrivated n audaciously makes her way to the exit after furiously staring at him for a while.

Dario:"Okayy im gonna take tht as a no" he says exaggerating some of the words.

Zonnique pauses for a second n countinues walking slowly.

Dario:"Your not aloud to leave" he says pigheadedly as shes about to walk out.

"yea i am" she says shocked n then looks back.

  Dario: "who told you the rules around here" he teases arrogantly.

"Ha hes a comidian" she says sarcastically talking to herself.

Dario:"oh true" he answers indifferently " "I would KILL to see you terminated"

"Zonnique and Dario you are wanted in room guide, Zonnique and Dario you are wanted in room guide" a loud speaker sounds.

PAUSE

That was part 6 of my new story -------> "All Things Go"

FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT-----> for more

PLAY