𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 2 𝙀𝙥 2: 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙨

"𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙨"

📍𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊,𝙶𝚊📍
⏱𝟻:𝟷𝟸 𝚙𝚖⏱

"you nervous aren't you?"

"nah...okay maybe." i said to tink sitting at my desk.

"why are you nervous?" she asked

"i don't know his family or just that is his city and i'm entering it." i said

"girl there's nothing to be nervous about I'm pretty sure your going love it he wouldn't have let you come if he didn't want you around." she said

"your right how's texas?"

"it's aight hot just like atlanta but it's hotter for some odd reason"

"damn it's hotter the atl?"

"a tad bit but, dae been talking to coaches and shit all day and i den told this nigga i'm hungry" i laughed as i leaned my face on my hands.

"well, that's what he down there for he already recruited and accepted the offer." 

"yeah i get that but I'm hungry!" she said as she  laughed.

"TINK!" i heard someone call her name out

"oh he calling me i'll call you later boo don't be nervous have fun...enjoy your summer"

"i will you too." the phone ended as looked down to the bags on the ground as i sighed.

"alexa play her way by PARTYNEXTDOOR" the music cut on as started folding clothes in my bags.

📍𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊,𝙶𝚊📍
⏱𝟼:𝟹𝟷 𝚙𝚖⏱

𝙧𝙚𝙭 𝙥𝙤𝙫-

"that's hard right there." i said shaking my head in the studio my phone started ringing

"hold on y'all."

"hey ma everything okay?"

"it's your father mijo. he was rushed to the hospital last night he not going to live long" she said i paused looking down.

"how long?"

"2 weeks max" she said i tapped the phone on my mouth before putting it back to my ear.

"look mijo i don't want you to be worried your music and stuff is i-"

"no, no, no you didn't do anything ma that doesn't matter now i'll be there first thing tomorrow." the phone hung up as sighed walking back over to the other guys.

"uh let's get this finished."

📍𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊,𝙶𝚊📍
⏱𝟽:𝟶𝟺 𝚙𝚖⏱

"oh looked who finally came out of hiding to hang out with her so cool mom." my mom said as i walked out of my room sitting next to her.

"you know what's not cool is saying so cool."

"that's what i said" she said laughing wrapping her arms around me.