𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 2 𝙀𝙥:7 "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙒𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚?"

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙒𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚?"

—-

"you sure you wanna do this?" my mom asked me.

"yeah i love it and he found a great apartment there." i explained to her as she looked at my dad.

"so, this 21 year old rapper loves you?"

"wait 21? you told me 20?!" my mom asked Me yelling.

"he's actually 22 dad."

"bri your 18!!" my mom yelled at me

"i am grown" i said back to her my dad rubbed his forehead looking at my mom.

"she is right bri has proven she's responsible and 18 is legal." my dad said to my mom.

"your defending this your the fucking COP?! this is weird and i won't support this at all move to new york and get heartbroken men will make you...suffer" she said walking off to her room shutting the door behind her.

"well that went planned." i said out loud.

"brianna are you sure baby girl?" my daddy asked coming for a hug I hugged him laying my head on my chest.

"yes dad i love him" i said he kissed my head letting me go.

"okay well you have my wishes your grown and I know what love is like give your mom time...she just
Love you." he said as i shook my head

"im out I'll see you later for dinner"

"love you daddy." i said as he walked out I dropped a tear as I wiped it going back to my room closing the door as bags sat on the ground of my room and boxes with it too.

—-

"4th of July party is about to be fucking jumping!"

"could you stay still serenity?" i said snapping at her.

"okay ms.hot pocket" she said as i sighed

"sorry i'm snapping im thinking a lot." i said setting the drill down.

"girl you okay? you looked pissed as fuck." she asked

"yeah it's my mom i kinda told her I was moving to New York and she might've freaked out." she turned to me with her mouth open

"your moving to new york and you weren't going to tell me?!"

"i was just i don't know I'm still thinking about it"

"what'd your mom even say?"

"cause he 22 and i'm 18 and she think it's weird." i explained as i picked the drill back up to her nail

"she does know thats 3 years apart and your 18 which means fucking legal!" i laughed

"thats what I'm saying"

"what did your dad say?" she asked

"supportive and happy"