𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 2 𝙀𝙥 10:𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝘼 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 :FINALE pt 1

"𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝘼 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮"

2 weeks later

Bri pov
—-

Hello, Instagram Live anyone in the New Jersey area wanting to work and can do some bomb ass nails! Hit us up I'm looking for 5 nail artists to work at my new shop BN Boutique. Dm me your contact info and work and I'll reach out the deadline is August 10th so make sure you guys go now and dm and get chances to become and nail artist. Make sure to follow us @bri.nail$ and DM now!

*Live ends*

"okay so that's done." i said marking stuff off in notebook. Looking through inventory off my laptop.

*ringgg*

"hey mom." i said writing things down.

"hey bri did you see those cute outfits for the baby i sent you."

"mom we don't even know the gender yet how you know it's a girl?"

"i don't but, i have hope." i shook my head as marked off something wrong.

"omg!" i said grunting.

"bri is everything okay?" she asked as i rubbed my head.

"yeah everything's good mom it's just a lot right now okay." i said getting up rubbing my back and my stomach.

"well, where is rex at? he should be there with you."

"mom he has things to do at the studio and he's constantly working i mean the album went gold in over a month...he's busy." i explained placing my phone to my ear walking to clean up shirts off the coach.

"too busy for a baby he helped make?"

"MOM!" i said to her

"okay, okay i'll leave it alone but, im telling you he needs to be there the new shop and getting all these stuff ready and the baby and the move i-"

"mom please i know and it's enough as it is. i'm good and he's good we're surprised and happy okay? so, lay it off." i said to her as she sighed over the phone i walked placing the basket of clothes on the washer.

"alright brianna i trust you. i'm so excited for you that's all." she said as i grinned.

"thank you mom." i said holding the phone to my ear still.

"i'm going to go take your brother to his friend birthday party I'll talk to you later...don't over stress yourself okay? get some rest." she said as i rolled my eyes.

"i will mom byeeee." i said hanging up setting the phone down.

"mommy is tired baby." i said to my belly rubbing the little thump.

—-
Rex pov

"turn that up." i said as he hit the beat up more bobbing my head sitting in the chair in the studio.

"where this nigga at." someone said walking in as i looked up to the sound

"wassup cordell." i said getting up shaking him up.