meetings

it was an average day for pro hero hawks. they were taking a hero patrol when he remembered they had made plans with their jacked friend, tokoyami. they grabbed their cell phone and made the call.

"hey, tokoyami! just flying over to ua now, where you at?" said hawks.

"hanging out with jirou. she got herself a hot milf and i'm thinking i should get one too. apperentally mitsuki and denki got together too, so i hear that katsuki's hot dilfy dad is single." said the oh-so-gorgeous tokoyami.

dilfs, huh? guess i am pretty gay.

hawks thought to themself. they sighed and continued their conversation with the sexiest, hottest-armed-man alive.

"alright, well can we meet at the kfc near jump street?" asked hawks, still thinking about how cool it would be to have a hot sexy dilf.

"sir, thats cannibalism... i'm down." exclaimed a now excited tokoyami.

tokoyami hung up the phone and hawks continued on with his flight. they changed direction towards the kfc near the campus and awaited their friend.

hawks arrived at the kfc, looking down at their phone.

"sir, may i take your order?" asked the cashier.

"yeah, su-" and that was when hawks saw it. when they lifted their eyes from their phone, there was...

a dilf.

a hot, steamy, scrumptious dilf was standing in front of them.

this man, whom hawks had pictured in his head, had come to life. it was a miracle. if only they had the courage to talk to him :(

"i- uh, excuse me sir, your order?"