EPILOGUE

Friday, February 14th, 1996.
Word count:2,057
(*kind of a flashback but also a time skip. wrote this chapter last second!*)
AHHH LAST CHAPTER!!

 wrote this chapter last second!*)AHHH LAST CHAPTER!!

                                Third person

" so basically you are telling me, you've been stabbed by a milkman, hit in the head with a bat, gotten your throat slit, got your whole arm slit, and almost gotten your leg cut off by your brother, but you're still scared of crabs? "Simon asked the blonde, who laughed and nodded, running her fingers across her lover's hand.

Simon shook his head, chuckling. "Okay! Well when I was like 13, Heather had just gotten a hermit crab. And you know how I was at 13, very hands on. Well that little shit was crawling around on the palm of my hand then out of nowhere pinched the tip of my ring finger off! "She exclaimed showcasing her deformed ring finger.

Simon laughed at her, she was pointing at her finger rapidly with furrowed brows. "Why are you laughing! I could have died! "She whined, making him laugh even harder.

As he tried to catch his breath he tried to speak, "S-so you think you could've died from a hermit crab, but not from a bunch of dead killers? "He asked her, she nodded a serious look on her face. He doubled over with tears in his eyes, wheezing. "I-I can't. Oh my god. You're special. "He sobbed, wiping away the happy tears.

They quieted down as they sat on their patio at the house they were renting in Washington. "I'm gonna go tinkle, I'll be right back. "She told him, kissing his forehead and skipping into the house.

Simon pulled a velvet box out of his pocket and looked down at it, "Now or never Kalivoda. "He muttered, getting out of his seat and onto one knee, waiting for his love to finish up.

"Okay so in the light, my finger doesn't look tha- holy fuck. "She gasped, tearing up at the sight.

She slowly walked towards him, " Theadora Jane Slater, you and I have been together for almost 2 years. But we've been in love for so much longer. I remember when I first started falling in love with you, it was like Kate or Deena would ask me to hangout, and I'd decline. But then they'd tell me you were gonna be there, so I'd get there early so I could welcome you-"He recalled, a few tears falling down his face. Thea joined him on the ground, on both of her knees, her face wet as well.

"I just never really thought I could love someone as much as I've loved you for these past years. But you, you Thea. You are just so strong. You could bring happiness in the shittiest of situations, and it amazes me. You amaze me. It wouldn't just make me the happiest man alive, hopefully it'd make you the happiest woman alive to marry me. Cause your happiness is all I care about. So will you, please do me the honor of saying yes and becoming my wife? "He concluded his big speech, both of them on the ground in tears. He looked at her face in hope, and she nodded vigorously. "Jesus Christ I've been hinting for so long! I was just showing you my ring finge- "She was cut off with a big, sloppy kiss.