two : first day

"ugh......" i groaned as i snoozed my alarm clock.... i checked the time and it was- 7:29!

"DAMN, PEOPLE WAKE UP! WE'RE GETTING LATE!" i said as the two of them widen their eyes.

WE.ARE.DED.

we rushed to the bathroom and took a bath as fast as we could! we didn't use uniforms since it was the first day of school. we finished preparing at 7:49.

"dear, ma'ams... why don't you eat your breakfast first?" jane asked.

"food~" suji said running to the dinning area.

i grabbed suji's bag which led her to stop as i drag her outside.

"we're alrdy frickin' late, suji!" ashley said.

"let's just eat our hearts content at lunch!" i stated as we chuckled.

we happily walked to our school since my house was only minutes away from it. we arrived at the exact time, the bell rang. we all went inside our perspective subjects as i head to math :(

us 3 were new to this school, so i'm sure that ashley and suji prepared a introduction speech :') jkjk

i found my classroom and went inside. as i opened the door, the teacher looked at me with stars in her eyes as if she was adoring me. i smiled as her and asked.

"i'm sorry, excuse me... but- *dO yOu kNoW wHat Is kAngkEngChAng?- JSDJSJS sorry zeyu-* is this math b classroom?"

"oh, yes! you must be the new student, right?" she asked.

"mhm! yes, ma'am." i said as i walked inside. there were ppl gossiping... abt me ig, but i didn't care.

"i'm lalisa. call me ms lisa! please go to introduce yourself" she said as she smiled brightly.

i went infront of everyone and smiled.

"hello! i'm min soonri. i hope to get along with you guys" i said as i looked around

i then saw a boy who was sitting behind, i saw him smile at me so i also did. but then, a few seconds i can see he was flustered and hid his face.

"you can sit there at the back beside the boy in black." ms lisa said.

i reached for my seat and sat down. i looked at him who was napping peacefully. i smiled and listened to our teacher who was proceeding to the topic.

--- pov:
i was reading a book when the door suddenly opened. there, revealed a pretty and bright looking girl. she walked inside and introduce herself. while she was talking, i admired her bright smile.
*cringe warning, ig? hehe*
she was looking around and her eyes landed on me! my heart was beating so fast and it got even faster when she SMILED AT ME! my heart was racing like it was competing  in the Olympics. i felt my cheeks red and hid my face in a nap position... the teacher then said that the girl named soonri will sit beside me which made me mentally panicked! when she sat i looked at her through the side of my eye and... i saw her smile at me- HSJSJSJJAJA AM I IN HEAVEN?!

soo pov:
the bell rang and ms lisa dismissed us.

"you may go now everyone" she said as we all stood up and picked up our bags.

"exepting for you... soonri" she said as i froze-

what?- am i in trouble? i turned around and went near her.

"yes, ms lisa? am i in trouble?" i asked.

she giggled. "no, you're not, silly! i just wanted to ask you if you want to be part of the dance club? i'm a teacher there along with my friend." with that, she gave me a piece of paper. "please?" she asked.

'come to think of it, i do really like dancing so... sure!' i thought.

"sure, ms lisa! thank you for this" i said as i bowed.

she smiled at me, "we'll have a club meeting later at the studio, good luck!" she said as she left.

i went back to get my bag and head to the next subject.

time skip...
it was now 11:00 and morning classes were over. it was now our lunch break. as i went outside the classroom i called my friends.

"hey wassup?" ashley greeted

"where u at?" suji asked

"im at the school garden, lezz eat lunch here!" ashley said.

"ah! soo~ look at your left!" suji said.

i then looked at my left, seeing suji running to me.

"alright ashley, me and suji will just go there. bye!" i said as i hung up.

suji and i went to the school garden seeing ashley eating.

"soooo who was your teacher, soo?" suji asked as we both sat at the blanket that was laid on the nice green grass.

"ms. lisa! she was so nice and even made me join her dance club!" i answered.

"that's nice! i got invited by mr eunwoo to join acting club. you, ashley?" suji said.

"oh i was invited on music club" ashley answered.

"who invited you?" suji asked.

"it was ms tzuyu" ashley answered.

"btw, about mr eunwoo, i saw him earlier and he was so handsome!" ashley said.

"omg yeaaaa" suji said as ashley nodded.

"c'mon, guys, you shouldn't be thinking that" i giggled.

"oh what about we all get ice cream later? my treat!" i said as the two went 'whoo~' and we all ate our food.

time skip...
when we were done eating, we went again separate ways to our perspective subjects.and headed to club

"so guys, what time are y'all getting out?" i asked them.

"16:00" ashley said.

"same. hbu, soo?" suji asked

"awee" i said.

"why? are we too early?" ashley asked.

"nope, a bit late... actually. we leave at 15:00" i told them.

"aw... could you wait an hour?" suji asked.

i just sighed and said yes. it's better than saying no and not meeting them.

"cya, soo!" ashley said as the two left and i waved.

i found the studio and saw many people! as i step in... people were already whispering... idk if it's about me or...

"ow!" i said as someone rushed to get in.

"sorry!"

about the person behind me...

• • •