fourteen : library

"suji... it's getting pretty late now, aren't you going home?" i asked her.

"are you fine on your own..?" she asked.

"yea... i'm fine, you could go home now" i said as she hesitantly nodded.

"i-i'll go now..." she said as she stood up and i nodded.

"bye..." i said as she left.

i sighed as i close my eyes... i thought things was going pretty well now, seem like its not. i suddenly felt a tap on my back... i looked back to see,

"hey, soonri"

"hey... xinlong" i said.

he sat at the swing were suji was sitting earlier.

"you know, "my sunshine"*i made the tittle up* is a pretty good book... it somehow cheers me up when im down." he said.

"wh-what?" i then realized i cried earlier. i instantly wiped my tears away. "uhm." i said.

"does it make you uncomfortable?" he asked.

"eh?" i asked.

xinlong pov:
"you look... uneasy, do i make u uncomfortable?" i asked.

"what? uh- no... not at all. what makes you ask?" she said.

"when you saw me you wiped your tears. were you uncomfortable to let me see you cry?" i stated.

"i was just shy... i mean, i don't like it when someone see me cry." she said

she is different from every other girls i've met, they usually lean their heads to my shoulder when they cry. and not to mention, make the first move but for her... she's just confusing me, is she even interested in me?

soo pov:
"you're a book worm, right?" he asked.

"sometimes?" i said.

"follow me" he said as he stood up... he started walking and looked back at me. "i'm waiting" he said.

i had no choice but to stand up and follow him... when he saw me stood up he again looked front and started to walk.

"you're too far." he said.

"eh?" i asked.

"walk beside me." he said.

i got so confused but caught up beside him but with a few inch away... i mean, we're not even that close.

*soo only trust people when that someone did something nice to her*

xinlong pov:
that'll do? wait... why is she still far?- we went to the library. she still seemed out off the mood so- gosh i can't believe im doing this...

"tada!" i said.

"come again?" she asked.

i still cant believe im being a cheerful person in front of her- im supposed to be this badass cold kid.

"the library never fails to cheer me up, it's quiet, peaceful, and what i love the most is i'm surrounded by books." i said. i looked at her finally saw that little smile.

"it's somewhere to think, to learn and to find peace..." we both said.

she gave me the littlest giggle... "guess we have something in common." she said as she entered the library...

'miss min soonri, you officially earned a gold medal for being the first girl to make this he xinlong have butterflies' i thought as i follow her inside.

gosh, self... guess you're in love.

zeyu pov:
i was walking home from an afternoon, stroll since it was getting pretty dark. i checked my phone and saw that soo was online...

'should i chat her?' i thought.

well... why not?

soonri

hello~ |

| hello, zeyu :)

what's up? |

| i'm just reading,,, you?

going back home |
from a stroll. |

| that's nice... you eaten yet?

nope. you? |

| same here hehe

wanna eat? i'll treat you |

| ya sure wanna empty
| up your pockets?
| i have a big appetite 😆

that's nothing, i can eat |
2 rice bowls in one meal! |

| i eat 5!

7! |

| 10~

13 |

| 15

20 |

| 30~ how's that?

100 |

| alright, let's order 100 bowls
| of rice just for you to eat.
| let's go at ***** street samgyeopsal

wait, what?- |

soonri is offline

SOONRI WAIT! |
i can't eat 100 TT |
i was just joking |
seen

xinlong pov:
while i was reading a book, i looked at soo who was just infront of me... giggling?

"hey, what's up?" i asked.

"just some silly friend... uhm, it's getting a but late and i haven't eaten dinner yet..." she said as she stood up.

"wait, you wanna eat outside? i know a great resto around here." i said.

"oh... sorry, already had plans with this friend" she said.

"that friend?" i asked.

she giggled, "yea" she said.

"oh... alright. take care then" i said.

"i'm rlly sorry tho..." she said

"dw, it's fine. bye" i said as she smiled and left. "ah- wait." i said.

she looked back again as i handed her out a book.

"pardon me?" she asked.

"this was the book i told you earlier, might as well cheer you up so..." i said.

she took the book and put it on her bag. "alright! see then, xinlong" she said as she left.

'im jealous of that friend of hers. i wish to be that friend, you know, someone she trust, someone she's comfortable with, someone she's happy to be with. but, i guess im quite happy being not her friend because... i intend to be more than friends' i thought.

• • •