Niall

"Hurry up Niall!" Louis shouted at me through the door of my room. I rolled my eyes, smiling. He was about as impatient as Liam when it comes to going out. I could just see Louis pacing outside my bedroom door. I ran a hand through my blond hair before opening the door. "About time." He muttered, giving me a once over before walking away.

We walked down to the foyer together where we found Liam pacing the floor, Zayn casually lounging on one of the many sofas smoking, and Harry carelessly sitting on the armrest of that same sofa. He didn't look up when we walked in. "About God damn time." Liam muttered.

"It was Niall." Louis accused, pointing at me. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go and get this over with." He muttered.

"Don't be like that Liam! This should be fun." I said as enthusiastically as I could. Sometimes, it was hard acting so happy and caring all the time. He grimaced. Zayn put out his cigarette in the ash tray and hit Harry's arm lightly when he didn't move. Harry started and blinked several times before standing up slowly and following us out the door.

Harry sort of sits between dark depression and uncontrollable rage. Everything in between is still Harry though. I think I try to stay positive more for their benefit than mine. Somebody needs to be happy in all this doom and gloom and death. I swallow hard trying not to trudge up all the horrible things I've done. I bury them in the back of my mind. I won't let them consume me.

----

You can hear the music from the club outside on the street. Liam groaned, I could hear it. I laughed. He glanced my way and smirked, rolling his eyes. Louis was jumpy and fidgety as we walked toward the entrance. Zayn, as always had that clam cool look on his face. Harry just looked bored.

"Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis." Liam said, glaring at the bouncer at the door. He nodded us in, a flash of terror crossing his face. Liam rolled his eyes and pushed the door open. He glared at everyone in line. Unnecessary, but that's Liam for you.

Louis immediately jumped into the throng of dancers. Harry and Liam skirted around the edges of the club heading for the VIP section. Zayn and I walked toward the bar but I knew he wouldn't stay with me for long. He was probably going to go find some girl to take back with us. It's why we have a limo driver. A regular car doesn't fit many people and there's five of us. If we all bring a girl back, there's no room left in the car.

I've never brought a girl back. It's not that they're not pretty because they are, I just can't bring myself to sleep with a stranger. I want to get to know a girl. I want to have her love me for me, despite what I do. I'm going to escape one day. I talked about it with Harry. I want to leave, find something better. Harry says it won't work. With everything we've done, we're wanted men.

Zayn patted me on the back as he left. I smiled and nodded as he walked away. I ordered a drink before turning around to face the crowd. I took a small sip of the pint and sighed. That's when I saw her. I noticed her the second she walked in with her posse of dark haired friends. I stood up. She was beautiful. Who was she?

I somehow got myself thrown into the unrelenting crowd of dancers. When I stepped out on the other side she was long gone. I had tried to keep an eye on her but someone elbowed me in the ribs. One quick look down was all it took to loose her. Maybe she was a dream, an illusion. I had been thinking so deeply about love earlier that I must have imagined her or something. Turning back around, I headed back toward the bar.

To my greatest surprise, there she was. Sitting just a seat down from my original spot. She was even prettier up close. I don't know what came over me, but I just had to talk to her. "Hey." She lifted her eyes . They were blue. I hoped I wasn't smiling like a creep.

"Hello." She called out to me. I licked my lips.

"Do you mind if I sit?" Shit, my accent shone through right there. I wonder if she noticed. She looked down the bar and nodded. "I'm Niall."

"Holly!" She shouted back happily.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She smiled and nodded.

"Why not!" She exclaimed. I smiled.

Holly.. She was beautiful. She was perfect. We talked so easily and she laughed at my lame jokes. Louis almost ruined it for me though. He clipped my shoulder as he walked by and introduced himself as one of my best friends. I swallowed hard, jaw tightening as I watched them shake hands. Holly didn't seem to mind though. I just didn't want Louis to take her from me or something. He didn't. He just winked as he left. I wondered what that meant.

I found out sooner than later.

Holly seemed to be in a daze. She began not remembering where she was or who she was and her eyelids looked heavy. I was confused and disoriented myself. Maybe someone had slipped something in her drink. Oh God. What if someone slipped something into.. Louis. I barred my teeth and grabbed her drink, smelling it I took a sip, just to taste it. Fuck! Louis. I was going to kill him. This wasn't what I wanted. Holly slumped forward.

"Niall. We're leaving." Liam barked at me from behind. I jumped up.

"She's passed out." I quickly explained. "Louis put something in her drink!" I continued, gesturing to Holly. Liam swore under his breath.

"Bring her." I sputtered. "Do you want some random dick to pick her up and have his way with her? Take her with us." He said forcefully. My eyes widened but I followed his instructions. "I'd rather have it be you than somebody else." At least he had morals. Grabbing Holly, I wrapped my arm around her waist and draped one of hers on my shoulders. I hoped she wouldn't be pissed when she woke up.