babe

Aria's POV

I woke up after hearing my alarm go off I sluggishly walked over to my bathroom while rubbing my eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror and I cringed. My hair looked like a birds nest and was sticking out all over the place.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and then I brushed my hair before putting on my uniform. I grabbed a rice ball and I walked out of the door.

"Hey" I calm voice said that could only belong to the one and only Haru. "hi" I said blushing from the memories of yesterday. He laughed and I looked away "would you like a race ball?" I asked him "sure" he said and I nodded while going back into the house coming out with a salmon filled rice ball.

"here you go" I said and he smiled "thank you" we started off towards the school and I felt him grab my hand. I looked down to see our hands intertwined and I inwardly smiled.

I could get used to this I thought happily. We walked to the school out hands still interlocked and I saw yuki looking at us. "Hey guys" he said walking over

"oh my gosh are you a couple now!!" Tohru said from behind us and I jumped making Haru smile "yes" he said "but what about your fiance?" Yuki asked and I cringed "I'm going to call it off I never really liked him anyway" I said. The sohomas and Tohru were the only other people who knew of my fiance.

The reason for that was it makes me feel weird to talk about it and I think that they understand that and they give me my personal space. Hanajima and uotani saw me with Datchi at the soba restaurant but that could have been a friend or a cousin for all they know.

"Well congratulations!!" She said giving me a hug. I pat her on the back and I heard kyo scoff "Jeeze you act like they just got engaged" he said

"hey kyo-kun I heard that you like martial arts" I said remembering that during one of our walks Haru mentioned that most of the sohoma family knew it.

"ya what about it?" He asked looking intrigued "I love it too!" I said while giving him a closed eyed smile. "Really" he asked his eyes sparkling and I nodded enthusiastically.

"here we go" yuki muttered and I saw Haru smiling at us out of the corner of my eye. "Maybe we could spar some time....if you want to" he said looking away a faint blush on his cheeks

"I would love to! Especially this month because my parents are out of town" I said and he smiled "how about after school today?" He asked and I was about to agreed then I frowned

" I would love to but I have plans with Datchi that I made yesterday and Im planning on telling him that the weddings off so how about tomorrow it'd thats ok?" I asked

He nodded "thats fine good luck" he said walking off to his class with Tohru behind him. "come on babe" Haru said grabbing my hand

"where's Momiji?" I asked releasing that I didn't see the enthusiastic blonde today. "He has a cold" Haru said and I frowned "I will make him chocolate chip cookies" I said to myself more than Haru

"I'm sure he would like that" he said and we took our seats and the lesson started.

•••
After my classes I went to the council room and I was working and checking on the preparations for the maid cafe. It was in a few days and I needed to talk with yuki.

"hey yun-i mean yuki-kun how is your Cinderella-ish going?" I asked and laughed

"ah yun yun is going to stick? But to answer your question its going fine the new scripts are better it might be a disaster or a success" he said and I nodded "thats great" I said

We started to walk around I was helping do Kakeru's job because well he's Kakeru. After we did our rounds I said bye to yuki and I started off towards my house.

I opened my door to see Haru on my couch I yelped "how did you get in here?" I asked I was pretty sure I locked the door this morning.

"the window was unlocked" he said and I deadpaned he says that like its normal. "Ok well I have to go get ready Datchi will be here in an hour" I said going to my room.

I changed into a black sun dress something cute and easy and some flats because I mean who really want to walk in heels if they don't have to. I put my orange hair in a bun to keep it out of my face and I walked out.

"how do I look?" I asked "good" he said with a thumbs up. I deadpaned for the second time in the past ten minutes. He gives such short answers.

I sat next to him "do you want anything?" I asked and he shook his head. He layed his head in My lap and I smiled. I played with his white locks and I heard him let out a content sigh.

We just sat there like this looking at our phones until mine rang. "Hello" I said and Datchi said that he was outside. I hung up and looked down at Haru. "he's here" I said.

He nodded stood up and we walked our of the house together. I grabbed his hand and he gave it a little squeeze. "hello l-why is he here?" Datchi asked and I cleared my throat.

"Datchi.... Im calling off our engagement" I said and he scoffed "you can't do that" he said and I scowled "yes I can and I will I want to be with Haru not you" I said and Haru smerked a different aura surrounding him almost deadly.

"you heard her get lost" he said his voice sounded different and was much more intense than usual it was kinda.... Sexy (I think dark Haru is sexy don't come at me)

Datchi glared at him stubbornly and I grabbed the ring I put on while getting ready. "Here take this and give it to someone who actually want to marry you and be with you forever" I said and I released Haru's hand and I walked over to him gently placing the ring in his hand.

I was about to walk back over to Haru but he grabbed my wrist "I have money what does he have piercings?! He is just a riff raff that will dump you but if you stay with me we can tun a company together!" He said

Haru was about to come over but I raised my hand signalling him to stop. I tried to pull my wrist from his grasp and I glared

"you only want me for the company you can gave it I don't want it!" I said and he wouldn't let go "come on were leaving I can't wait to tell your parents how you treated me" he said trying to shove me into the limo.

Haru walked over and grabbed Datchi's wrist "get your filthy hands off of her now" he said in a deadly tone I shivered and Datchi released me.

"you were ugly anyway" he scoffed and Haru punched him "your the only ugly person I see" he said then he grabbed my hand and lead me back to the house "come on babe"

I let out a breath and j saw Haru inspecting my wrist that now had hand prints. "Im fine" I said and he calmed a bit "what a jackass" he said and I laughed "ya I guess you could say that"

I looked at my phone and I pulled up a recipe. "Lets make Momiji his cookies" I said and he nodded we started mixing ingredients and I saw Haru touch my nose "boop" he said un his usual bored tone and I laughed.

"why did you do that?" I asked my cheeks turning a little pink. "Because your cute" he said I looked in the mirror and I saw that he put flour on my nose. I rubbed it off playfully glaring at him.

Then thats when the flour war started. Lucky for us the oven timer stopped us before we could make an even bigger mess than we already did.

"well at least the cookies are good" I said while we tried them "yummy" he said and I smiled. We cleaned the kitchen and dusted the flour off ourselves.

"I have to go home" he said and I smiled "ok here" I said giving him the box of cookies that said get well Momiji love Aria he smiled

"bye babe love you" I froze and my cheeks got red "love you too Haru" I said and he pecked me on the lips before leaving. I let out a little squeal and I giggled. Im glad that I found my happiness.

I tried fluff? Thats what they cal it I don't know if it was food or not but ya ✌