The first night

Author comment: I drew this picture to give you an idea of how Nanase would look. By the way Nanase worked as an idol in the "real" world. As most of my main characters would either be or strive to be.
_______________________________
As the sun started to descend beneath the horizon, I sat in my study room watching the other players on a personal watch panel. At this time, Kuroshi-kun walked in and said "Hime-sama, it is time for you to sleep."
"You don't have to call my hime-sama! It's embarrassing😖" I said.
"Really? But I've always wanted to call someone hime-sama all the time. Is it really not allowed?" Kuroshi-kun asked.
"I guess it's fine... Well whatever! Could you please get me some milk and cookies after my bath?" I replied, trying to change the topic.
"Hime-sama, you don't have to be so polite to your own butler, and of course I'll get you hot milk and cookies every day after you bath if you wish." Kuroshi-kun said with a smile creeping up on his face.
"Ok then I'll be counting on you for the milk and cookies." I replied beginning to walk towards the bath.

At the bath.
Wow! This bathroom is even bigger than the one at my house! (Which is pretty much a mansion) and it has everything you need! The temperature is just right. It's almost like a swimming pool! Ok... Now I'm wondering how big the bedroom, or even the bed is going to be! I feel like I'm in an anime world!!! This is the best!
After the bath I change into the pyjamas which were in the change room, they were so soft! Everything here is better than the real world. I walk through the door connecting the change room and the bed room. Wow. As I thought the room and bed were HUGE! Then I see Kuroshi-kun with a tray of milk and cookies.
"Hime-sama, please sit at the table to eat, and do not forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed." Kuroshi-kun said.
Then I realised, that Kuroshi-kun's room had a door connecting it with my room! Well I guess it can't be helped seeing as Kuroshi-kun is my butler.
After eating a few cookies and drinking the milk I decided to go to bed. I walk back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I will never be able to get use to this. I mean I've never been served by a butler that is thee same age as me! Oh well. I'll just go to bed and everything will be fine.