The first battle

*sigh* I really hate reading piles of documents. I wanna eat something sweet, like a lollipop or something.
"Here you go." Kuroshi-kun said while holding out a lollipop.
"Gah! How did you know I wanted to eat something sweet?!" I backed up against the chair.
"That's because we're in the same year at school. My friends also in that fan club of yours, and he's always talking about you. You always eat lollipops when you sigh right?" Kuroshi-kun smiled at me.
*blush* This is not fair. He knows so much about me when I know nothing about him, but wait. This fan club is kind of creepy, just how much do they know about me?!
"Hime-sama... I just received a message from the guards." Kuroshi-kun said, looking really worried.
"What is it?" I asked.
"There is a high level monster, dragon, fire type. Only you have the power and strength to be able to slay it. However, this is just a warning, so you will have one week to get ready." Kuroshi-kun said.
"EH?!! Dragon! Only I have the Power and Strength to slay it?! I haven't even done anything to level up and I only have one week?!!" I said, slamming the table. "Then I need to start levelling up right now! Gah!!!!! Where can I go!!!"
"Hime-sama, please calm down, there is a training room which allows you to level up quickly..." Kuroshi-kun said before I cut in.
"Then where is it?! I'll go now!"
"Hai, Hime-sama, your training set." Kuroshi-kun kneels down with sports wear.
"Sports wear? Why do I need to wear sports clothes?!" I said.
"*smiles* you'll see when you get there." Kuroshi-kun said.
_______________________________
The training, was hell. What does walking on a beam with balls flying at you have to do with fighting?!
"Hime-sama, next is aiming. You will be tested on your aim with your magic. Try to use different shapes." Kuroshi-kun explained.
"So, like shapes of arrows, bullets and stuff like that?"
"Yes, after this is once again dodging, however aim will also be part of it."
"Ha... anyways what level am I at now?!" I want to get this over and done with.
"You have levelled up by 5. After a week of this training, every day, you will reach level 100."
"What! I still have five days of this training?! Hm... but level 100 sounds like a good number. Ok! Let's do this!"
"That's the spirit, Hime-sama"
_______________________________
[The fifth day]
"*huff* finally! Finished." I shouted as I fall to the ground trying to catch my breath.
"You did really well, Hime-sama, now you are ready for when the dragon comes." Kuroshi-kun said, handing me a smoothie.
"Oh right. This was for the dragon... thanx for the smoothie" I said as I took a sip. "Kuroshi-ku *bites tongue* Ow! How come, I never use to bite my tongue."
"Ah, hime-sama just calling me Kuroshi is fine."
"Eh? But I've never called a boys name with out honorifics..." I a look down to the floor.
"Hime-sama, try calling me by just kuroshi." Kuroshi-kun said as he kneeled down besides me.
"K-kuroshi..." *blush* I was blushing furiously at this point but as I look over at Kuroshi, he is smiling so brightly, it also made me smile.
It was then when the guards came running and said "Hime-sama! The dragon has arrived early!"
"What?! But I only just finished this hellish training. Oh well, Kuroshi-k... no, Kuroshi let's go." I said as I jump up.
"Hime-sama, I will back you up when you are fighting." Kuroshi-kun said from behind.
The dragon was now in sight...