The game and Kuroshi

Yes! I got it! I'm so happy! Well then, what is my character mister wheel? ... Oh! A maid? sure! I've always wanted to try and be one...wait what?!!! I-I'm t-the princess?!! Wow, that was unexpected. I know that I'm lucky but becoming the princess is... AWESOME!!!

Being the princess would have so many advantages in the game! Oh, I'm so excited! Look the games about to begin. I wonder where I will spawn up in the game?

So! It's the ruby palace's ball room? Cool! Then I saw other players that came towards me, who seemed to be appointed as fashion designers. I got directed into a room with many different outfits and the fashion designers started measuring and drawing designs of clothes for me!!! I was so shocked that I couldn't say a word. The Loli-gothic dress was so cute and fashionable!

Then a group of NPC maids brought me to a room with a throne. I was told to sit on the throne, as a decision was about to be bestowed on me...

Other players walked in, and bowed before me. They were all introduced to me, as a candidate as my future butler ,for the game.

Two of these players caught my eye. their names are: Kuramiya Hikari and Mizuno Kuroshi. They were really different: Hikari-kun had a nice, friendly aura around him, but Kuroshi-kun has a dark, depressed aura...

I felt drawn in to Hikari-kun, but I felt extremely sorry for Kuroshi-kun. As I have never felt sad before! I got almost everything I wanted and had people protecting me from any danger...

I thought over it for a few minutes, then one of the NPC maid told me that: "you have to choose someone or the game will be removed and the game devise (a collar with your own decoration on it) would behead all the players."

I was horrified as they told me that any player who is killed in battle; thy will be killed in real life as well!!!

Then I said "I have decided! I choose...