Gaki

Hanma x Kisaki
Warning 🔞
For SaikisSmileSavedMe
For legal reasons they are older
———————————————————————————
Hanma POV:

"Damn it, why does he always fuck up my plans." Kisaki muttered as we walked down the street.

We were just kicked out of Toman and now Kisaki is ranting about how much Hanagaki has messed up his life.

"Calm down dude we are going to get them back sooner or later." I said not wanting Kisaki to lash out on me.

"Things can never just go my way! First he steals Hina from me and now he gets me kicked out of Toman. My plans to steal Mikey are getting harder each time he fucks up, and now we have to go deal with izana!" He yelled clearly pissed off.

"You are really still hung up on that Hina girl huh?" I said a little annoyed.

"Shut up she was mine to begin with and he stole her!" He said stomping his foot.

"You really just stomped your foot!" I laughed at his sudden actions.

"Hm." He crossed his arms with an angry face and sped up.

I followed after him.

"You know, you really are just a-"

"What, what am I? An asshole? Please tell me I would love to know." He said turning around.

I pulled his arm and turned down an alley way.

"Hey man what the fuck?!" He squirmed trying to pull his hand out of my grasp.

I pushed him up against to brick wall and placed my hand next to his face on the brick wall. (Kabedon!)

"A Brat!~" I smiled looking into his wide eyes.

"Y-you!" He stuttered as his cheeks turned a bright pink.

"Oh is the brat flustered?~" I continued.

His eyes widened a little more as I pressed my knee between his legs.

'A little teasing should be fine.'

I reached up to his face and grabbed his glasses.

"What're you doing?!" He yelled trying to take them back.

I raised them above his head and pulled back.

Kisaki POV:

Hanma is really pissing me off right now.

First he calls me a brat, and now he's taking my glasses.

I reached up to grab them but unfortunately he is to tall for me to reach even on my toes.

"Give my glasses back!" I yelled.

"Nope~" He said taking another step back.

The nerve.

I was right back on him reaching for my glasses when we locked eyes.

"Hm." He laughed grabbing my hand and pulling it behind my back.

He folded up my glasses and put them in his back pocket then grabbed my chin pulling me forward, my lips crashing into his.

He backed me right up against the wall again.

He grabbed underneath my thigh and pulled it up, lifting my one leg off of the ground.

He moved his hand down to my ass and slapped it making me gasp.