Just for one night.

Takemichi x Mikey
Warning 🔞
For lilbuddy72
It is set in the story but for legal reasons let's pretend that Mikey is graduated when this happens and Takemichi is a senior in high school.
———————————————————————————
Takemichi POV:

It was after the huge fight with Tenjiku, after the death of Emma and Izana.

I sat on the floor of Mikey's bedroom.

He sat on his bed staring at the wall, only pain and sadness could be seen in his eyes.

Of course Draken-kun went home, I know how he feels. He really loved Emma.

So it was just me and Mikey.

"Hey, so what you did today-" He started.

"O-oh my god Mikey-kun! I-I-I am so sorry! It is all my fault!" I cried out of sadness that I could not protect Emma.

"N-no that's not what I was going to mention." He calmly stated.

"I-I I'm sorry, what is it about then?" I asked a little frightened of what he was going to say.

"I wanted to say thank you. You really helped me." He said tears forming in his eyes.

"N-no that was all you, p-plus I couldn't even protect E-E-Emma after you entrusted her with me." I continued to cry.

"Stop Takemichi, it wasn't your fault." He said tears continuously rolling down his face.

It reminded me of in that one future.

I can't stand to see him cry.

I got up and pulled him in. He sat there motionless but warm, he was not cold he was warm.

He was alive.

He slowly wrapped his arms around my back pulling me down to a lying position on the bed.

His head was buried in my t-shirt and I could feel his tears seeping through to my skin.

We lay for a second only the sound of our breathing which some how was synced.

"Mikey-kun?" I asked as I tried to sit up.

"Just a little longer." He mumbled into my shirt with a shakey voice.

"Can we change positions?" I asked sitting up a little spinning so my back was on one of his pillows.

His legs straddled me and were slightly wrapped around my back.

His face was still buried in my chest and his arms were still wrapped around my back.

He started to move his head up which kind of startled me.

"Thank you." He said as he straightened out one of his legs to get off of me.

His face bothered me, it was blank but very sad. He looked almost lifeless.

I grabbed his hips and pulled him right back down.

"Ahn!" He moaned, widening his eyes.

Wait, MOANED!?

"Ah I-I-I'm very sorry was that to rough?" I asked still very flustered.

"N-no." He said almost unheard, his cheeks clearly turning a bright red.

"I-I'm sorry it's just m-my hips are very sensitive." He said lowering his head.

"A-Ah." I said looking at what position he was in.

He was still straddled on me just a little further back head still down and his hands were down covering his crotch.

Wait was he hard, just from my hands grabbing his hips?