The Vault

We were all so exhausted and tired we all collapsed at the entrance of the Vault . It was very late , so we slept the rest of the night . "Oh my goodness . Everything hurts , how did we sleep on the floor ?" I said as I woke up . "Ouch ! Yeah my neck doesn't feel good ." Said Ty cracking his neck . "My legs aren't responding ! I can't move them !" Said Akiro . "Lemme help ." Said Ty as he slapped his feet so hard that the slap sound echoed through the whole place . He gave a shout as he got up and was ready to hit Ty back . "What was that for ?!" He shouted. " Hey look , you are standing ." He said . I couldn't help but laugh . Ty suggested to get a power drink before we move on. " Isn't it harmful for me ? You know , cause I am a child of the light. " I asked . "I dunno." Said Ty ." Well , there is a first time for everything ." I said as I took one from Ty . It gave a very satisfying sound as I opened it . We did a count down and we drank all together.  It first gave like an electric shock then a feel of great power . "That's actually tasty !" I said. Akiro started shaking , he ran fast all around the place . "That's why Sidney didn't let me drink it before . I already have enthusiasm to run the word , now I feel like running on the ceiling !" He said .We got up and moved on . The way was blocked by puzzles and we dummies are supposed to know how to get through . Luckily Akiro remembered most of them . We got stuck on a stage for almost an hour. " How?! How are we gonna pass this stage ? I am starting to become Claustrophobic ! " I said .(Fear of tight places) There was only 5 levers , and we tried pulling every one of them. "Maybe we have to pull them all together." Said Ty . We tried but didn't work . "I remember we have to create a pattern but I don't remember it." Said Akiro . We tried many different ones and finally got the right one.  A hole opened in the ceiling and water started flooding in . "The water will lift us up !" I said . " I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM !" Said Ty as he looked at the water horrified.   The water filled the place and I got out.  I looked down to see Akiro , struggling to get Ty out of the water . They both fainted underwater . I dived down after taking a deep breath . I used my cape to get out faster.  I pushed them both out of the water while my head was still under . I got pushed backwards by the force as my breath was out ( physics , who knows ) I freaked out and started flapping my arms because my wings were out.  I couldn't make it out of the water before my eyes blurred and I was ready to close them with defeat.  Luckily , I wasn't too deep down and Ty woke up and caught my hand and pulled me up . I coughed a lot.  Akiro woke up after a while and we took our breath then moved on . A few puzzles were left , but they were getting harder and harder. "You have to follow exactly my steps ." Said Akiro . The floor was covered with moving platforms with symbols on . He stepped on some and went through . Me and Ty went together . I don't know who stepped on the wrong step because the wall gave a weird sound , I looked around.  "Be careful ! Arrows.!" Shouted Akiro .  Arrows flew from the walls at both of us . I covered my head and ducked with fear . I opened my eyes slowly to see Ty between me and the wall . I was Terrified , he wasn't moving.  I looked at Akiro , he was covering his face . I got up , my heart racing . "Tailor ?" I called slowly . Akiro removed his hands to look , he gave a big gasp of fear.  I didn't know what to do , I didn't even see him and I almost fainted.  Ty turned around slowly . "I-I am f-fine ... Just a ... Couple ... Of a-arrows ." He said with a smile and tears running down . "The traps need some time to reload , hurry !" Said Akiro as he came to help Ty . We got to the other side. He got shot by 3 arrows on his legs and 4 on his arms . "Why did you do that ?!" I asked while I tried to get an arrow out of his arm . He gave a scream of pain when it got out and it started to bleed intensely . "I am one of your guardians ." He said jokingly . "Stop ! I feel guilty , please , I don't want you to sacrifice yourselves for me , we are equal and we all deserve to live !" I said , crying . "That isn't the worst I have gone through . " He said then yanked an arrow out of his leg. Akiro got the red crystal out to heal him , but it wasn't working for some reason . I got out my candle and it's light was faint ." Why aren't they working ?" I asked."It is said that red crystals don't function well when there is a greater source of power around ." Said Akiro . "I wonder what is it ?" I thought aloud . "What are you going to do ? You are bleeding severely ." Said Akiro ." Can the jem heal him ?" I asked.  "I'll try ." He said . He raised the jem and said a rhyming phrase . The purple shimmers started twirling around Ty , but Akiro couldn't hold it much longer . "I.. can't hold it !" He said trying all he can . Suddenly the shimmers stopped and Akiro fainted.  "Akiro !" We both shouted as I got close to check him.  He woke up minutes later.  "I am sorry , I am not steong enough ." He said feeling guilty . "The bleeding stopped , I can go now , thanks . " Said Ty . Akiro hugged him so tight. They both got up and Ty was held by Akiro . The gate to the temple was locked , but it didn't need keys , it needed a solution for the puzzle . Akiro solved it and we sat down at the temple . Akiro tryed to heal Ty again but he wasn't able to do much . "Let me help ." I said as I asked for the jem . "It took me a long tome to get control of it , I don't know if it will work." He said . "I'll try ." I said . Akiro gave me the jem , it started to glow , it gave me a lot of power , and my hair and cape started flapping. I raised it and said :" heal !" And with a single word , Ty and Akiro were healed completely . "Wow ! How ?" Akiro asked as he was stunned ."I dunno ." I said as I returned the jem . As it left my hand I felt all that power draining out . I felt dizzy and was about to fall . I got better soon . We wanted to get rest , because Eden isn't gonna be easy . We spent the rest of the day at the temple and then slept there . On to the final destination .