The Rescuers

I was at the wastelands , helping some people pass by getting the krill away . I was bored . Nothing new to do . They thanked me as they walked into the temple . I got back home . "I miss Ty and Akiro . " I said.  "Who ?" Asked Day . "Didn't I tell you?" I asked . "No . Tell me what ?" He asked . So I told him the story . "Woah , that such an adventure ." He said . I laied on my bed . "You could try and open the portal now , you have 2 gems.  " He said . "Great idea !" I said jumping enthusiastically out of bed . I tried opening it up . The gems gave a little spark but it didn't work.  I teleported us to eden.  I did it again. It worked ! "Day , this world is totally different and we have to stay close ." I said . He grabbed my hand and we went through . We flew through Eden and around the vault , into the wastelands . "White krill ! They are ... Less terrifying that the black ones . " He said . We flew past them and into the valley . I noticed Ty skating alone .  We flew down . "Ty ! I missed you !" I said .He looked at me with a sad look.  "Naoki ! You're back ! I need your help , Akiro had disappeared since the day you left !" He said . "What !" I exclaimed . "Naoki ?" Asked Day . "Oh that's my nickname ." I explained . "Wait this is your brother ?" He asked . "Yes ! We have no time for questions ... And don't touch each other ." I said as I saw day about to shake Ty's hand . I teleported to Akiro's house . His sister Sidney was crying . "We will help find your brother ." Said Day , knowing what she was sad for . She lifted her head to see Day . "Who are you ?" She asked . "I am ... Your brother's friend's brother .... It's weird , just call me Day ." He said . Her face lit up.  "I am Sidney." She said . I ordered the gem to tell me where he is . It showed a way to a tall black building.  "Oh no . The government ." Ty said.  "The what ?" I asked . "Government is like a group that work as kings or what
rules you . They put rules and punish who break them ." Explained Sidney.  "Why did they take Akiro ?" Day asked . "Maybe they wanted the gem he had . Magic is against the rules because they fear that who owns magic more powerful than theirs could rule . " Said Ty.  "Akiro is Sid's nickname ?" Asked Sidney.  "Yes , I forgot that that wasn't his real name ." I said . "Let's go save him before it is too late ." Said Ty . We followed the lights to the gates of the building . There , stood two people as guards . They wearing neat suits . I wanted to pass but without hurting anyone.  " "How will we pass ?" I asked .  " Use the blast , they are weak ." Said Ty . "What ! I don't want to hurt them. " I said . " I thought you would say so ." Said Day . "Let's sneak past them , but if they saw us , we will have to use violence. " Said Sidney . "Let's go ." I said teleporting to the entrance.  "I can't teleport too many people at the same time , so we will have to walk our way through." I said as I saw only Day and Ty beside me . I teleported Sidney to where we are . She looked at something in the wall . "Cameras , these can expose us ." She said punching it. "whenever you see it , break it without fronting it ." She said. We moved on.  Inside , there were more guards standing infront of a door and a camera. Day was the tallest so he broke it . The door was labeled Camera . "We have to get in there to find the room where Akiro is. I can't summon the purple shimmers because they would be visible ." I said . The guards heard me and came to were we were. Ty  attacked one and chocked him . Sidney just karate kicked one on his head sending him to the other side of the hallway . Me and Day stared with terror. "I didn't think you are that powerful for someone never known to get out of her room ." Said Ty sarcastically . "I have been in situations like these before ." She said cracking her fingers . We got to the camera room . There was a guard watching a screen filled with rooms and hallways. He didn't notice the broken cameras. I watched with tears in my eyes as Ty snapped the guards neck . We looked through the cameras . "He is all the way on the 6th floor ." Said Sidney . "How do you know that just from the screen ?" I asked . "I said I had been in situations like this before ." She said . "What ? You are wanted ?" Ty asked.  "Yeah , Sid never knew. " She said . I stared with shock . "Now we have to face all 6 government leaders . Each on a floor. " She said . "Can't we just climb up the stairs to the 6th floor directly ?" Asked Day . "No , the stairs are designed to stop on each floor , so you have to go to the other side of the floor to get to the stairs leading to the next floor ." Explained Sidney . "That's smart ." I said plainly . "Let's go , they won't be much more than these guards ." Said Ty . "Not so fast , they are different , why do you think they rule ? Because they are stronger , and they have some special items that make them even more powerful ." Said Sidney.  "Well , you should leave them to me , I defeated an evil spirit who was about to destroy sky ." I said kind of brag-ish-ly . "Believable ." Taunted Sidney . "You'll see." Said Day . "We have no time , they could be hurting Akiro . Come on!" Said Ty. We climbed to the 1st floor .