Chapter 4: Old Friends

Chapter 4

Raymen's POV

"Charlotte" I yelled out. "I'm going to be late can you please hurry up!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I stood in my kitchen slipping on my coat over my suit jacket. I hate suits. Charlotte finally came out wearing these black leather pants that shaped her body perfectly with a cheetah print blouse. Her red heals clacked as she ran to get her black trench coat. She flipped her now straight blonde her before smiling.

"You look dashing" I told her.

"I know" she pepped before pecking my lips.

I soon just followed as Charlotte lead my way to where this building was. I had no sense direction but Charlotte has every piece of it.

I finally arrived at the giant skyscraper that was ridiculously beautiful. I kind of felt a little mad knowing that Anthony was the owner of all of this. Charlotte turned around looking at me.

"Uh good luck."

"Good luck?"

"Babe I don't really know what to tell you" she giggled. She reached her arms out pulling me into her by my neck. "All I can say is good luck. You're amazing at anything and everything you do and I know you'll knock this job out just like you always do."

I smiled sweetly at her. Its funny how a couple years ago I told myself that I could never be with a girl like her but yet I find myself in love with her. It's crazy to say but she's changed. She's a women now and she's actually nice, she's caring and compassionate. She was what I wanted right now.

"Thank you" I whispered to her.

She slowly pecked my nose. "Never thank me."

I grabbed her butt picking her up slightly. She screeched before taking ahold of my face. She giggled as she kissed my lips.

"I'll see you at home" I said before placing her down and kissing her again.

"I'm going to go see my sister and I'll be home in a bit."

I pecked her lips again. "Stay safe"

I walked into the building literally astonished by the looks of it. The walls were exquisitely white and covered in black portraits. People were rushing in and out blocking my view as I noticed the giant fountain in the middle. I walked to the front desk asking what floor to go to and the desk lady gladly smiled and told me.

I made my way to the forty-fifth floor making my way to the back conference room that held about fifteen people already in it. I walked in taking my spot and waiting quietly for it to start. I reached over picking up a pastry and taking a bite out of it. The guava filled my mouth and I took in the goodness.

"These are really good" I said out loud.

Everyone at the long glass table turned looking at me.

"We better have guava pastries!"

I paused at the British voice that I could never forget. He stood a bit taller but his face didn't change much. The light stubble on his face was the only difference. He reached over me grabbing a pastry and taking a bite.

"Oh thank god" he moaned. "I bloody love these."

He walked around to the front of the table smiling with the pastry in his hand.

"Good morning everyone" he said sweetly.

Everyone muttered good morning in sync.

"Lando! How's the baby" he's asked the middle aged man in front of me.