Chapter 12

Hey guys! Picture of Darren at the side! Enjoy :)x

.

.

(Louis' POV)

.

.

I listened to the faint ringing as I tried for the 5th time to ring Mum. Why wasn't she picking up? Darren has found me and I can't get hold of her!

After another few tries to get through to her, Mum answers her phone and a sigh of relief rushes through me.

"Hey Boo-Bear" Mum greeted me cheerily.

"Mum..." I whispered, almost to scared to speak. What if he followed me home? I'm home alone. He could hurt me...again...

"Louis, what's wrong?" Mum asked, concern laced through her voice, "Lou! Tell me!"

"D-Darren..H-He's b-back Mum!!" I said quietly, "I was at t-the park, with H-Harry and the lads..a-and I saw him o-out of the c-coner of my e-eye.." I managed to stutter out.

I heard Mum gasp on the other end of the phone.

"Lou, I'm coming. Where are you right now?" She asked, trying to stay calm.

"M-My room." I told her.

Mum sighed in relief, "Okay, stay there. I'm coming home." With that, she hung up and I was left to clamber into bed and under the covers.

All I could think of was him...

Darren..

What he did to me..He hurt me..I thought he loved me...

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[START OF FLASHBACK!!!]  

ONE YEAR EARILER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

Darren had been acting strangly lately. He was always agitated and in a pissy mood. He bearly spoke to me any more.

Its Friday today, so as usual - I'm staying at Darren's for the weekend. He has his own place. Darren is 2 years older than me and has finished school and moved out. Mum likes him, even when I introduced him as my first serious boyfriend, she seemed to like him straight away.

Darren is away tonight. Again. Lately, he has been going out clubbing all the time and coming home drunk. Most of the time its during the week - when I'm at school - so, I'm not used to seeing him completely hammered, which is why I'm scared to be here right now.

Darren has never went out clubbing without me at the weekend, when we're meant to be spending time with eachother. But tonight, he has decided to go out.

.

.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

Bearly keeping my eyes open, I stretch my neck to look over at the clock on Darren's bedroom wall. Its nearly 3am and Darren still isn't home.

I'm about to grab my phone to text him, when I hear the front door swing open and slam shut. I quickly climb out of bed, pull on a hoodie and head down stairs to see what took him so long.