𝐨𝐧𝐞.

♡︎ 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞 ♡︎
$𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙖 $
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮 , 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮

____"𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴"_______________________

____
"𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴"
_______________________

"Girl his brother ate me out ,do you think I care bout how he feel ?,hell no"Bree said typing on her phone with a frown on her face.

"Now thats messed up"Memi said laughing falling out on my bed.

"As you should ,think we care ?,HELL NO"Trin said swiping her hand under her neck.

"Period hoe ."I said texting my sister.

"Y'all I got me a dick appointment "Memi said randomly, sitting up on my bed

"What time? because you know we going to that party in like an hour "Bree said pushing up her lips.

Outta of all us Bree was the party animal she loved partying and shit.

"As a matter of fact him and his friends was going to the party.. " Memi said. 

" But me and him was gonna leave together."She added said while applying some lip gloss to her lips

"Y'all I'm 18 and still don't know what dick feel like ,for the millionth time how does it feel ?"I asked with a pout on my face .I wanted to know what it felt like but I'm scared.

"Girl it feels fucking amazing ."Memi said with a huge smile on her face.

Outta all of us Memi was the wildest one ,she would fuck anybody nigga ,especially if it was a nigga that she wanted.

"Bomb as fuck babes ."Trin said smirking while day dreaming.

"Shiit ,I only had dick one time but lemme tell you hoe ,THE shit is GOOD ."Bree said smiling a little.

"I want some ."I pouted . lemme shut up know my ass scared as fuck to get dick.

"Girl byee you know yo lil ass scared of dick "Memi said laughing throwing her head back.

So funnyy.

"Akeke my ass "I said rolling my eyes before getting on my phone seeing that I got a text from my lil eat eat.

=====

𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖾𝗆 𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖾𝗆:yoo mamas you trynna link tonight ?

𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗄 😈: yes but ion fucking you .

𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖾𝗆 𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖾𝗆:shit ion worried bout fucking you just Netflix and chill 💯
(Read)