𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

♡︎ 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞 ♡︎
$𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙖 $
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮

________________________ 𝙺𝙴𝙴𝙿 𝙴𝙼 𝙷𝚈𝙿𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝚉𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝙽𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 ______________________________

𝙺𝙴𝙴𝙿 𝙴𝙼 𝙷𝚈𝙿𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝚉𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝙽𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴
______________________________

"Should I drop the location?" Jamaine asked me and I ran my hand down my face looking up at him.

"No, y'all not fighting."I shook my head.

That's a no no.

He took my phone when he ended my live and he went and texted Osoa. Ja went in the bathroom and everything going through all my messages and stuff.

"The fuck you mean no?"He frowned at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down on my bed blowing out a breath.

"No, like I said."Jaimaine know good and well and wasn't bout to drop no location, he just trynna show out.

He the type that like to shoot and don't fight, now on the other hand, ion know bout Osoa.

"Ight bruh."He licked over his lips walking over to my bed.

He pushed me back laying between my legs and I wrapped my legs around waist snuggling against his body.

"You not gone fight him, okay?"I whispered into his ear. He didn't say nothing and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, mhm."He said lowly putting his face into my neck, sniffing me.

"Stop weirdo, and get up I needa find my black shades."I said making him smack his teeth, I moved my legs from around him and he got up.

"Where you going anyways ? , wit dem lil ass shorts on."he eyed me.

"Damn nigga I can't just dress up?"I mugged him. "You act like you my nigga a'sum."I stank faced him.

"Well you treat me like I am, so what else would I think?"He stale faced me.

"Nigga we are just friends." I put emphasis on friends.

"Yeah right."He mumbled to himself, I only ignored him searching for my shades.

Two knocks could be heard from down the hall from the front door, and I frowned up confused as hell. I looked over at jamaine and he had the same look on his face.

I grabbed my shades walking out the room with them in my hands, he was walking behind me to the door.

"Who the fuck that is at my door" He said putting some bass in his voice.