𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

♡︎ 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞 ♡︎
$𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙖 $
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮

___________________
"𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳."
___________________

"Memi cuh, shut allat shit up."  Ben mugged her as she pushed him. They both were standing in the middle of the hall way.

I looked at them with everybody else as we sat on the couch.

"NO! , WHO TF IS KALIAH?!" She screamed in his face and I only shook my head while munching on my salt and vinegar chips.

I don't care what nobody say bout these chips, but they good as fuck.

"Ion gotta explain shit to you Memi, we both single—"He started before she cut him off screaming.

"NO! you're not fucking single Benji!"She mushed him in the face and he chuckled before pushing her down roughly.

"Aye y'all gotta chill this shit out, real talk."Kash spoke up shaking his head, standing up walking over to them.

"Benji really! , you f-fucking hit meeee."Memi dragged crying out on the floor, I got up sighing walking over to help her up.

I don't care how she's been treating me lately or how she's been acting towards me, I'm still going to be a loyal friend.

"Come on Memi."I said lowly helping her up. "NO! move out of my face!"She yelled and I frowned up my face.

Bitch—

"I'm trying to fucking help you Memi."I curled up my top lip, looking at her in disbelief as she laughed, wiping her snotty ass nose.

She mumbled something before bumping pass me and I had a thought  to swing on her, but I chuckled shaking my head.

She's not worth it.

She's still your friend at the end of the day.

Don't do that.

I blew out a breath, before walking over to my seat, I seen she had sat down in the corner, on the floor, typing on her phone very fast.

Sitting down I grabbed my back of chips, leaning my head on a sleeping Bree's shoulder.

"You good?"I heard and I looked over at Trin and I nodded unlocking my phone scrolling on TikTok.

"Wassup Osoa." I heard Mir say and I looked up starring at him as he walked into the living room.

I eyed him. He had on a pair of black basketball shorts, a grey hoodie, along with pair of grey and black 1's. He also had on his two chains.

"Wassup."he spoke lowly going to sit down on one of the couch's.

"Bitches loveee getting they friends sloppy seconds."I heard Memi say out loud.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as hell. Who she talm bout?

I shook it off ignoring what she said. Mir bussed out laughing holding his stomach.