𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

♡︎ 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞 ♡︎
$𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙖 $
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮

continued..
___________________

I fluttered my eyes open, looking around the dark room. I was laying on osoa's chest.

I felt around for my phone. I turned it on seeing it was 1:00 am in the morning.

Well damn.

I moved around on top of him. He grabbed ahold of my waist, groaning.

"Kyzer, stop squeezing me." I rolled my eyes, looking around the dark room.

He snored lightly, I smacked my teeth.

I can't even go back to sleep. Fuck man.

I bent back down, laying my head in his neck, pulling the cover over my shoulders.

I planted a kiss on his neck, tracing my hands over his tattoos. I sat up some, looking at his face from the lil bit of light from his window.

I traced my hand over his face tattoo. My eyes went down to his thick lips.

I placed a wet kiss on his lips. His eyes fluttered open scaring me a bit.

shit.

"Stop for you start something Prisayis." He said lowly in his raspy voice.

"What if I wannna start something?" I questioned boldly. He only stared at me.

"Mhmm." He hummed. He sat up some with me still on top of him. His hands going down to my ass, squeezing it in the small shorts I was wearing.

"What you wanna do?" He tilted his head.

"Whatever you wanna do." I smirked looking down. He crashed his lips into mines sloppy.

"Mmhh." I moaned into the kiss, allowing his tongue to go into my mouth.

I started grinning against him, feeling him grow under me.

He pulled away from the kiss, pressing my lower part on his hardened dick.

"You feel me?" He asked lowly into my ear. I bit my lip, He feels so big.

"Yes baby, I feel you." I grabbed his face, wanting to make out more.

He pulled off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and shorts." Come up outta these." He tapped my thighs.

I got up, sitting beside him, slipping off my shorts, panties and my bra. I was completely naked.

I covered my self a bit into the covers, Even though it was dark still, There was a little lighting from his window.

He slid his pants, underwear and shirt off. He got between my legs, attaching his tongue to my pussy.

I bit my bottom lip feeling his warm tongue on my pussy.

"Ouuu." I moaned out feeling his tongue do its work. He give head so good, I love that for him.

He added a finger into me, making me try and clench my legs close.