Chapter 3

Diana was a nice girl, she had nice clothes learned at a nice school, and had a nice family. In Diana's opinion she also had a nice boyfriend but she knew her parents would definitely not think the same so he stayed a secret something quiet just for her, but when Diana opened the door to her new personal maid she felt a pang of jealousy because this girl in a way seemed perfect and would probably be in every way better for Jerry and this scared her.

Camille brushed through Diana's dark waves neatly tying her hair back with a ribbon but neither of the girls had spoken much Camille just figured the other girl didn't want to be associated with some lowlife maid but when Diana spoke it wasn't harsh and pitying like her mother but instead hesitant and...curious? ''So where are you from...'' Diana asked realizing she hadn't bothered the get the girls name ''Mon nom a Camille I am from France the outskirts of Paris'' the other girl replied in her heavily accented french tone. The fact that she was french just added to Diana's worries about her being perfect for Jerry but pushed that away and continued to ask questions about her life Camille was quiet and reserved around Diana which was very different because Diana was used to Anne as it started to get dark Camille helped the other young women get prepared for bed and headed home it was only after she left that Diana began to wonder why this girl around her age should have to work and why someone so sweet like Jerry would also need to be employed and as she drifted to sleep she slightly acknowledged  how lucky she was.

A/N: I hope you are enjoying this so far sorry this chapter is short I haven't had much of an idea on what to write but I will try to continue with this story and not have it turn really crappy. As always I don't own Anne with an E or Anne of green gables.