Chapter 4

Camille woke up before the sun had risen that Monday to prepare for the day. Her first step was to remake the part of the cot she slept on which she did by piling the blankets she was sleeping in onto her sister beside her. Next she took some old bread her father had baked and a bit of the apple jam from there familys orchard which they stopped at on the journey from her home, her old home to her new one. Next she dressed and washed herself in a wash basin of water they collected from the neighbourhood well. Pulling her hair into braids and tying them together in a bun at the back of her head she stumbled out of the door right as the sun began to rise. It was a rather chilly fall day and Camille pulled her beige shawl around her body tightly the walk to the Barrys was a small hike but bearable in warmer temperatures as much as camille previously loved winter and snow she began to dread it. She arrived at the Barry's just on time and gave a polite bonjour to the other house keepers before heading up to Miss Diana. When Camille reached the second floor she started by heating up water and fetching a bath for Miss.Diana she found her fresh clothes to lay out as well as fresh hair ribbons and shoes before awaking Miss.Diana for school. 

Diana on the other hand was still very asleep as the sun arose completely unaware that a bath was being prepared or that she would soon be whisked out of bed for the day before her. Camille had walked into the room silently and rang a bell to wake Diana. Diana was greeted with Bonjour Miss but before she could respond was brought swiftly to the bath. After helping Diana into the bath and taking her clothes to wash Camille made Diana's bed and then as she heard diana exiting the bath left to assist in her hair and dressing. Finally Diana was ready for school and had a full stomach of scones and fruit, after saying goodbye to her mother and sister Diana allowed herself to be helped into her coat and walked out the front door with Camille trailing along (to make sure she arrived safely there were rumors of wild geese) to go meet up with Anne Diana sighed just another average day.

A/N: Hi so I haven't updated in a bit but I hope you like this chapter as always Anne with an E does not belong to me and I have no rights to the characters except Camille and her family.