Lets go!

Luke is a big boy. He is 6 and a half feet tall. He has big blonde hair, oh so luscious! And pretty blue eyes oh I could swim in them. He needed something's for his home and he was rich. Hmm.. Let's head to Walmart!
Michael is a boy. He is big but not LUKE big. He had purple hair and pretty eyes the color of a new crisp summer leaf or a dirty pool. He is homeless. Michael only has $10 and that's only from the people that toss him their change when the walk out of Walmart. He sits by the door with a sign that says "SPARE CHANGE PLEASE? :( " not a lot of people give him money it took him 7 days to get this money. He walks into Walmart and walks to the pop tart section. "YUM POPPY TARTS!" Michael screamed. Everyone stopped and looked at him, including luke. Luke walked over to Michael "hey u are a really pretty boy do you need a home? I saw you outside.." Luke stroked Michael's purple hair. "Delicious like a berry. Let's go!!!" Michael follows luke over to the pet stuff. "Like this one? It's for my dog at home." He pulled out a giant chain collar and leash set from the shelf. Michael nodded. "Great!" Luke said. He threw the stuff in his cart. And grabbed the biggest size cage he could find.