THREE.

Here the girl was, yet again. In the field of white and yellow that she adored.

Picking up a dandelion, she wishes on it, her usual 'dandelion, don't let me down' being muttered before blowing on the flower, excitingly watching its seeds travel off into the wind.

Her friends were still watching her from a distance, except one who decided to come along with the girl into the middle of the flowery ocean. Seeing him stand there with a smile on his face, she urges him to pick one up and do the same. "Come on Jeno! It's fun"

"You're bribing me with fun?" he asks as the girl continues to look at him with a smile on her face, "Go on..."

The boy sighs in defeat as he bends over to pick up a dandelion, closely eyeing it before his eyes travel onto the girl again. Her smile still there and excitement evident on her face. "Go. Go. Make a wish!"

He looks back at the flower in his hand before closing his eyes, making up a wish on the spot.

As he opens his eyes, Yeona looks at him excited. Gesturing for him to continue. "Go on..."

And he does as told, them both looking at the seeds float into the air.

"Fun right?" she asks him as he nods, a smile slowly taking up his lips.

Jeno wished for Yeona to be happy.

And the next day he got it.