FIVE.

"What'd you wish for?" the boy softly asks as Yeona looks at him, "Jeno..."

"Right! you can't ask... tell... yeah... sorry..." he mumbles as the girl chuckles, eyes now on the vast field of dandelions.

"Although I do wanna ask," he starts, the girl's attention now drawn to him. "Did you wish for your puppy?" to which she nods her head excitedly, eyes glittering at the thought of her adorable little pet.

The boy chuckles as he notices, eyes wandering over to the puddle of white below him, picking one up. "You rely so much on these little... puffballs" to this the girl giggles, her finding the word 'puffball' cute as she nods her head, quietly admitting that they indeed looked like puffballs.

"You know... puffballs are fungi, Jeno" she says, the boy looking at her. "Really?"

"Yeah..." the two burst out into a small fit of laughter.

Calls for her could be heard from the distance, their friends calling them over as the sun was about to start setting. The two follow, the silence comfortable as they both walk towards them, the girl not noticing Jeno still had a dandelion in his hand.

"Hey, Yeona?" he calls for her, the female humming in response. "Don't get your hopes up too high... please"