FOUR.

"Dandelion, don't let me down..." the girl mutters as she blows on the flower, it taking off into the wind.

The boy beside her slightly smiles, hands in his pockets as he looks back at the other calling them over.

"You gotta go, Yeona" he announces to the girl as she looks back at him, a smile on her face as she nods her head.

The two walk across the flower field, the sun behind them setting as the wind starts to pick up. Yeona happily skips over to the cars, Jeno trailing behind her. "Yeona" he calls as she stops, Jeno finally catching up to her. "You seem happy" he observes as they both continue on walking.

"You wish for something big?" he asks as she happily nods her head, "What'd you wish for?" 

The girl lightly gasps as he looks over at her, a confused expression on his face, "Jeno, you should know that you don't ask people what they wish for!"

"Why's that?"

"'Cause if someone says their wish then it doesn't come true" she explains, the boy nodding his head. "Of course..."

A minute of silence passes by before Yeona stops in her tracks, holding back Jeno as she bends over to pick up something from the ground. The boy looks at her confused, eyes trailing over to what she was holding. 

"Make a wish..." she says, handing the boy a dandelion, him taking it with a small smile as he closes his eyes and does as told.

Once done he opens his eyes, blowing on the flower as tiny puffs of white get lost in the wind.

"Yo! hurry up will you!" their friends call out to them as they both chuckle, Yeona picking up her pace as she starts to run.

Yeona wished to care for a puppy.

And the next day she got it.