They did what?!

Days pass and everyone is back together at UA academy. The hero course students were all abuzz with glee sharing their stories and experiences. Y/N walked the halls approaching her classroom when she overheard the familiar outbursts of her fellow peers. Something had caused who she identified subconsciously as Kirishima and Sero to laugh quite loudly, although it still failed to cover the all too familiar shouting of our favorite angry pomeranian. Stepping through the doorway an amused smirk crosses our heroine's face as she remarks on the commotion stepping in front of Bakugou to stop him from committing murder. 

Y/N: I see you decided to sport your new look hotshot.

Bakugou: I COULDN'T GET RID OF THIS FUCKING MESS AND NOW THESE BASTARDS ARE ASKING FOR IT!

*Poof*

Kirishima: HAHAHA AND IT JUST-

Sero: POOFED BACK JUST LIKE BEFORE!

As the two boys continued to sign their death wishes Y/N was almost laughing with them before she was ambushed by her own annoyance.

Amaris: Y/N AIZAWA! 

Y/N: Ohh shit...

Our dear best friend always did have a flair for drawing attention without intending it. The tanned girl marched up behind Y/N with a menacing glare, her eyes glowing brightly, the beautiful azure hues cast a deadly aura in tow.

Amaris: HOW DARE YOU! LAST I SAW YOU, YOU WERE UNCONSCIOUS ON IIDA'S BACK AFTER TAKING OUT THE HERO KILLER AND THEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE HOSPITAL TO SCOLD US AND RIGHT AFTER THAT YOU DISAPPEAR FOR DAYS?! 

Y/N: I should've known you'd be pissed off with me not contacting you afterward.

Amaris. DAMN RIGHT I'M PISSED OFF. Do you realise how worried I was, you lost heaps of blood and-

Y/N: Amaris I am fine, you know me better than most do and I understand that is exactly the reason why you are so worried... I apologise, I wasn't exactly myself after that incident and needed to cool off for a few days.

The class was focused on you two trying to figure out what you were talking about, the smarter ones pieced together that it had something to do with the Hosu incident. Bakugou on the other hand was focusing intently on you, he was the only one who knew what kind of state you were in right after the incident. Midoriya also had some inkling to your words with the look on your face as you stood before him when you killed Stain.

Amaris: I'll accept your apology, I know how hard they are to come by, especially with your work.

Y/N: I'll take that... Now class begins in 10 minutes, I suggest everyone settles themselves and we lay the matter to rest shall we.

Before going off to her seat Amaris brings Y/N into a bearhug whispering "stop making me worry bout you sis". She leaves Y/N with those words and starts talking to Todoroki, probably fussing over her crush's wounds from the fight.

Everyone talked amongst themselves now focusing more directly on what happened in Hosu. Bakugou discretely stood next to Y/N, he couldn't ignore some of the things Amaris had said just then. The two exchanged brief mutterings keeping it short.

Bakugou: Just how badly were your injuries when I met you on the rooftop Y/N.

Y/N: My quirked healed them good enough.

Bakugou: I doubt that your quirk will be much help in regards to blood loss.

Y/N: Your right it doesn't, I will admit I pushed myself that day, that's why it was so easy to pass out on you remember.

Bakugou: Oh? and here I thought you couldn't resist feeling up my muscles.

Y/N: Don't be so full of yourself Hotshot, they make good pillows but that's the only praise I'll give you.

Bakugou: Still counts.

Also happening in the class Kaminari was hyping about the video about Stain's morals. He was soon shut down by his fellow peers. The class soon began and they all went off to show off their improved abilities in the practical classes where some students have in store some surprises to catch each other off guard with.