𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 (892 Words)

(Read the description first and sorry for my grammar)
___________________________________________________________
Author's POV

A boy name F/N(first name) Kota(family name), age 14 years old. He's always happy and an understandable friend. He have a classmate name Ai Oto/Ai Ohto. She got bullied because of her heterochromia eyes, he don't know why people bully her because for him her eyes looks beautiful.

He always tried to talk to her but his friends keep him away from her. In F/N eyes Ai is an introvert girl which is kinda possible since she's always alone. He doesn't know much about Ai but he will keep trying to talk to her and be friends with her.
___________________________________________________________
Time Now: Koito Nagase introduced herself infront of everyone in the class

Ai Ohto's POV

There's a new student in our class her name is Koito Nagase. The teacher told her to sit next to me. I looked at her and she smiled at which I didn't care at all.

F/N Kota's POV

The new student sit next to Ai and the teacher begin the lesson. In my thoughts will she talk to Ai? I mean Ai mostly didn't talk and Koito is not from this school. Does she have the courage to talk with anybody here?

AFTER A FEW CLASSES AND IT'S LUNCH TIME

I go to Koito Nagase and introduced myself

F/N Kota: Hello, Koito! My name is F/N Kota I'm the leader in this class so if you have any problem you can find me. *I said with a smile*

Koito Nagase: Thank you. I will find you if I have any problem. *she smiled*

F/N Kota: I hope you feel welcomed her because I do welcome you be in this class.

Koito Nagase: *she smiled*

F/N Kota: Well, I have to go. *I smiled once again and walk away*

Ai Ohto's POV

I heard everything that F/N-kun said to Koito and I wondered if I was a new student here will he treat me like that? Why I even bothered thinking, there's no use but he never say something rude to me nor bullied me.

After School

I was sitting at the corridor stairway while playing game. Suddenly I heard Koito's voice saying

Koito Nagase: Let's go home together.

Ai Ohto: Huh?

Koito Nagase: What do you mean,  "Huh"? That hurts.
*she sit next to me*
It's nice and quiet here huh?

I looked at her and look back at my phone

Koito Nagase: What's that?

Ai Ohto: Game.

Koito Nagase: Do you like games?

Ai Ohto: Kind of.

Koito Nagase: Hmm. What game?

I didn't answer her question

Koito Nagase: Ohto-san?

Ai Ohto: U-Umm, I don't think you should hang out with me.

Koito Nagase: Why not?

Ai Ohto: Because I'm ugly-

Koito hold my face make me face her and start to squish my cheek

Koito Nagase: What. You're not even a little ugly. You've got big round eyes. Your haircut? Why did you hide this one?

Koito start to fix my front hair and saw my other eye.

F/N Kota's POV

I was hearing at Ai and Koito conversation, I was about to use this chance to talk to Ai-chan but it seems like Koito take my chance. I feel a bit angry because I didn't approach her more earlier but it's kinda my fault to be hesitate at the first place. Ai already go back home leaving Koito alone, I don't feel like I want to go and talk to her so I use the other stairway that leading to the front school gate.

When I arrived home I take a bath, rest for a while and did my homework. I usually eat while doing my work so my mother just bring the food to my room and leave me alone but why?

Why can't I focused on my homework! I was still thinking about finding a great time to talk to Ai Ohto. She's the only classmate I don't approach yet, my friend keep asking me to not come near Ai but why...

It is because she get bullied. I want to help her sooooo bad but something tell me to stay away from her problem. I just worried that she will commit suicide, don't get me wrong she just to lonely and usually people committed suicide due to get bullied, family problem, school problem and other disturbing stuff.

I don't want any of my classmate kill themselves. Of course people in the whole word too but who am I to stop them.

I'm just an average teenage guy that try to be friendly and caring to everyone. At least I try.

I try...

To be continue :>

What did you guys feel about this chapter? I make this since I don't see Wonder Egg Priority fanfiction that much so, I decided to create one. It might be bad since this story will only take place when Ai is in school but don't worry I'll try make you and Ai have a time together >:D

I also thinking about making Neiru Aonuma x Male Reader fanfiction because I love her and she deserve it even though she just an AI TnT

Don't worry I'll still continue the Aiger Akabane x Female Reader story just wait