𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 (1222 Words)

(The Picture Credit-Uga on Twitter and this one is requested so why not >:>)
___________________________________________________________

Type Of Request: Jealous Ai x Male Reader
Request From: FrancoBarrientos8
I still use the F/N Kota name :> and at this oneshot let just said that Koito already come to Ai school and F/N kinda use Koito to be friend with  Ai but still he's a friend to Koito.

Time Now: After School
(I exactly don't know on what time their school end so I'll just put it on 5 in the evening)

Ai Ohto's POV

Me, Koito-Chan and F/N-Kun was supposed to walk home together but it looks like F/N-Kun is late. We both waited for him at the school gate for like 5 minutes already.

Koito Nagase: What is he doing at class?

Ai Ohto: I don't know. I could wait though.

Koito Nagase: I'm afraid I can't. I will go home first my parents said there's something important gonna happen at home so, they want me to go back home earlier.

Ai Ohto: Oh, okay. Bye Koito-Chan!

Koito waved to me and walk away quickly, I'm curious of what F/N-Kun is doing at the class so, I walk back there.

5 minutes before at F/N Kota

F/N Kota's POV

I was cleaning the the class since almost everyone go home already so, it might take a while. It's my fault also because I said that I will do the cleaning alone. I hope those girls are not mad at me, I must make sure this class is clean before I shut everything and leave.

5 minutes later after he finish cleaning up the class

F/N Kota: Alright, the floor is already done. The chair, the table and blackboard. The window...it might not fully clean but that should work. Still I have to make sure nothing missing at the teacher desk.

I go to the teacher desk and check everything. Something is not right here, there's a letter? I was about to take the letter when one of the girl in our class stop me.

F/N Kota: Ah-

Mioko Matsukawa: Wait! F/N-Kun! Don't open it!
(That name is from a manga/comic that I read. It doesn't have anime tho- my aunt gave so, I'm not sure)

F/N Kota: Why Matsukawa-San?

Mioko Matsukawa: Well, I do want you to open it but... I want to be here when you read it.
*she blush*

F/N Kota: Now you are here, may I read it?
*I smiled at her*

Mioko Matsukawa: *she slowly nod*

Author/3rd Person's POV

Ai heard what Mioko said and decided to eavesdrop at their conversation.