𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5(866 Words)

(𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚃𝚟𝚃)
___________________________________________________________

Time Now: At Ai's House and it's midnight

F/N Kota's POV

I was laying down at the couch in the living room. I said to Miss Tae Ohto, that I'll sleep on the couch which is where sometimes I sleep because watching TV and a bit lazy to stand up. I was already asleep at 9 o'clock but suddenly waked up at the middle of the NIGHT! I usually wake up in the middle of the night when, I feel thirsty but I don't in this moment.

Ugh, why did I wake up now. I take my phone and check at the time but suddenly I hear a footstep and I immediately lay down and cover some part of my body using the blanket.

I saw Ai's foot walking to the front door, I didn't see Ai anymore and start peeking at the wall and saw Ai take a deep breath and open the door. Somehow I saw many flower I thought I was hallucinating but I don't think so. The door shut and I was really curious on what's going on there.

Where did she go?

I open the door but there's nothing like what I see. I close the door and lay back at the couch.

What was that?

I close my eyes and I quickly fell asleep

Next Day

I woke up when I hear my phone ringing. I set an alarm of course. It's 6 a.m... I stand up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and fix my hair a bit. Time to leave this place. I don't even bother to check back at Ai or wait for her mother to wake up. I take my things, open the door, close it and walked back to my home.

When I arrive home I saw that my little sister and little brother sleeping together at the front door. Glady there's a pillow and blanket I bet they don't feel that hurt sleeping here. I close the door slowly, put my bag down and slowly carry my little sister first. I can't carry both of them anyway, I put her on the sofa and even saw my mother sleeping there. I carry little brother and put him on the sofa also.

I'm home.

I slowly said, I take my bag and go to my room. I put it down and immediately go to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I take a shower and wear my school uniform.

(I don't know what time their school start so I'm guessing around 7:30 or 8 a.m. because different school, different time)

Glad it's a last day of school. I have time to make myself relax. I get out from my room and my mother still sleeping. She must be waiting for me and waked up for too long. I go to the kitchen and prepare my breakfast and food for lunch. I only take some bread for my lunch, I can eat again at home.

After a few minute eating and adjusting. I wear my school shoes and walk to school.

(I start to think that I should show what is F/N doing at school so that the story doesn't feel a bit rushed and it's you guys. You might want to know what F/N is doing)

At School

I was doing my usually duty as a class leader. Check the students seat and of course the teacher desk.

The lesson start and I somehow feel a bit better. Must be because of what happened last night.

On the lunch time, I sit alone on my seat and eating the bread that I make. Suddenly, one of my classmate Mioko Matsukawa come to me and say

Mioko: Hey, F/N-Kun! Teacher Sawaki want to meet you. I don't know for what but just go.

F/N: Oh, okay.

She walk to her seat and I quickly finish my bread and started walking to Teacher Sawaki office.

I knocked the door and he let me in

F/N: You want to meet me?

Sawaki: Yes. Sit down. *he pointed the empty chair and I sit down*

F/N: Did you want to tell me anything?

Sawaki: Well, I want to asked. Do you sleep well?

F/N: Yep!

Sawaki: Great. Now, I guess I can trust you. Do you know why Koito killed herself?

F/N: No, actually no!

Sawaki: Well, she don't kill herself actually. She accidentally move and she slipped.

F/N: What? It was only an accident?! I... I literally blame myself for her death...

Sawaki: I'm sorry about that, F/N. I don't mean to make you feel like that.

F/N: It's fine! At least I knew the truth. Now I feel a bit better...

Sawaki: Don't tell anyone. Okay? I don't want people to know the truth. Let people keep their own thought. I trust you.

F/N: I... I will!

Sawaki: Great. You can go now.

I left the place and go back to my class.

Unbelievable...

To be continue...

(Okay sorry if this a rush story TvT)