Chapter 6

(Sorry late update TnT)
___________________________________________
Time Now: Ai finally go to school back

3rd Person/Author's POV

It's another normal day for F/N Kota nothing special happen for him but today is gonna be different for him...

F/N Kota was just sitting on his seat and read a novel that he didn't get to finished yet and he even get it on the age of 11. It's a gift from his aunt.

The bell ring and all of the students sit back on his seat. A few minutes later teacher Sawaki came in with Ai Ohto.

' 'Good morning class. Today Ai Ohto will joining us again so, Ai please take your seat.' '

Sawaki finished his sentence and Ai sit on her original seat no one take her seat and they didn't even bother about it.

' 'Ai?! She come back to school?! Why she didn't tell me?' '

F/N thought to himself. Ai look at the back where he was sitting and smiling at him. She look infront again and somehow F/N feel a bit better with her going back to school.

Lunch Time

F/N goes to Ai seat without any greeting he said

' 'Why you didn't tell me that you're going back to school?!' '

' 'I wanted to surprised you!' '

' 'I see...but I'm happy that you decided to go to school again! There's many thing you missing out.' '

F/N chuckle a little

' 'You can teach me right?' '

' 'Of course I can! I'm the class leader after all!' '

' 'It looks like other student didn't mind me...' '

' 'That's a good thing then! No one will bully you!' '

' 'Haha, I guess.' '

' 'Wanna eat lunch together?' '

' 'Sure!' '

' 'You wanna eat here or other place?' '

' 'Anywhere will be fine.' '

' 'How about at the garden? It's a great place to feel relaxed!' '

' 'Okay then!' '

Ai and F/N walked to garden while they were walking they just talking about what happen in their life recently but Ai didn't tell that she was fighting with people's trauma to save Koito.

' 'Here we are!' '

' 'This place change a bit...' '

' 'Of course they start to plan some flowers that are not even allowed in this school...' '

' 'What?' '

' 'Just kidding! They only plant a new flowers, vegetables and fruit.' '

' 'That's cool.' '

' 'Told you that you miss many things at school. Come on sit down.' '

F/N pat the bench showing where she can sit. Ai sit there and both of them start eating and talked a bit.

After School

' 'Hey Ai! Wanna walk together?' '

' 'Uhm, sorry but I have to go somewhere else!' '

' 'Oh... Understood! See you tomorrow then! Bye!' '

' 'Bye!' '

Ai walked out from the class and F/N start to lock everything in class. He close the door and lock it he get used to it since that's what he did.

When he arrived home he just start doing normal thing that he will do.

(482 Words)