Yandere Killer x Dream (lemon)

KillerDream

Killer
Dream

Killer pov:
Finally, now that Nightmare is gone, I can finally have Dream. I picked up his dust and clothes and put them with the others.

Wow Dream, you really made it hard with all the lovers you had. But now, you all mine!

Killer? I heard Dream call for me, well better lock this door.

Killer?! Hey Dream. Killer, there you are, I was worried. Why, did something bad happen to you. If so, I will make sure it won't again.

No, it's just, everyone I got close to has disappeared around this time. Oh Dream, I can protect myself, but if you are concerned about it, why not stay here.

Are you sure? If it makes you feel better knowing I'm safe. B-but...okay. if you say so.
~~~~~~~~
It was nice having Dream all to myself. He did talk about those dirty rats that tried to take him from me. But that's fine, it's not like they can do anything anymore.

But why worry about them, all I need is my Dream. My Dream, the one I'm snuggling right here. I wonder though?

Hey Dream, can I try something with you? What is it? Can you come closer, please. O-okay-mmh~

I felt him try to win dominance in our little make out session. Can't lie, it was kinda cute seeing him struggle.

Mmhh~ you taste nice Dream~ How about a little bit more~ K-killer, p-please, don't tease. Already want the good part, fine, but next time I get say~

I slowly slid his pants off his pants, reviling his entrance. Already wet~ You must really want this~ Well since I'm not to tease~

I lined up my member with his entrance and thrusted in. Ahh~ w-wait~ Don't worry, I'll let you adjust.

O-okay, you can move. I didn't waste anytime and started moving faster. Aah~ha~ Who do you belong to~ k-killer~ Louder. Ahh~ You Killer, You o-own me~

I felt him release on my member, with me shortly after. Good boy~ K-killer, d-don't leave me.

I won't, I won't leave what's mine, Dream.