ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ ᴘᴛ3

Summary: Florence takes care of you while you're on your period.

requested by: @WritingForYm
-

I was laying on the couch, I had my heat packet on the stomach since I was having really bad cramps.

Florence was at her last day of filming for the black widow movie, I'm really exited to see it.

The pain was so bad that I couldn't walk properly so I laid on the couch until Florence arrived.

"I'm back." I heard Florence say through the house making me smile in relief.

She saw me one the couch with the heat packet and already knew what was going on.

"How are you feeling baby?" She asked sitting next to me on the couch as she caressed my face.
"Like crap." I said making her chuckle.
"Have you taken any medicine, or eaten something?" She asked.
"I was in so much pain I wasn't hungry." I said.
"Let me make you something so you can take some medics after." She said kissing my forehead before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I watched her as she cooked something and danced to some music making me laugh.

"Here you go." She said sitting next to me and handing me a plate with (your favorite food).
"Aww thank you." I said sitting up.

I finished rated and then took a pill that Florence had brought me for the cramp. After I took the pill he laid behind me and cuddled me until I feel asleep.